Jsk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS STILL ON!!

From Pam Sleep on Ozshow

Hi Everyone

We have just decided to move the rings at the Maryborough Show Grounds, our's are waterlogged. As you drive into the showgrounds through the main gate, continue until the barricade accross the road, turn left. You will then see on your left the camping grounds which are high and dry. The show rings will be in front of the grandstand. Have a safe trip.

Cheers Pam

ITS STILL ON!!

From Pam Sleep on Ozshow

Hi Everyone

We have just decided to move the rings at the Maryborough Show Grounds, our's are waterlogged. As you drive into the showgrounds through the main gate, continue until the barricade accross the road, turn left. You will then see on your left the camping grounds which are high and dry. The show rings will be in front of the grandstand. Have a safe trip.

Cheers Pam

YAY! My first show and my baby puppy's first show! Let's cross fingers and hope the rain stays away!! :shrug:

Im surprised considering theres more storms and rain forecasted this Friday and Saturday!

Hopefully because we had a few days of no rain (or very little) that things are a little drier up that way.

Good luck everyone going...im sure its going to be great fun!

EDIT - Friend in Maryborough has just told me that forecast has been changed with storms and rain more likely to be early next week now..not on weekend!!

Edited by Ishy

From Pam Sleep on Ozshow

Hi Everyone

Cheers Pam

Where is the grandstand?

It's ridiculously wet here in Maryborough. No real rain for the past 24 hours (very light showers only) and the ground is waterlogged. My yard is swampy and I don't expect it to dry out soon. There has been no sunshine either.

They've closed the bridge on Ferry St over the Mary River to car traffic. Not sure if it's been re-opened but you can see some pics of the river in the "rain" thread in OT. There is so much water around...and it's still coming into the area from elsewhere.

Hi guys, anyone travelling up from Brisbane to Maryborough, allow extra travell time as some of the pothole between Gympie and MB are large enough to swallow a small house.

My daughter went up last night and has major damage to her front wheels from hitting the potholes in the dark.

be careful everyone and I will see you there as long as there is no more rain.

Edited by Caesars mum

Does anyone know if there will be a show supplies van at the show. I need to find a light chain or suitable slip lead to show my baby in.

Snag I hope your parents get their car home without any damage.

Think Janelle - classic show supplies was coming...

Hi guys, anyone travelling up from Brisbane to Maryborough, allow extra travell time as some of the pothole between Gympie and MB are large enough to swallow a small house.

I second this, be very careful. I've just driven from Maryborough and there's quite a bit of damage to the roads between Maryb and Gympie, they're also starting to repair them so there are a few hold ups.