Tis The Season For A Competition

poodlefan

Which breed ANKC breed is born plated and eventually grows into schwarzschimmel, hellschimmel or dunkelschimmel markings? And super awesome extra bonus points if you can define schwarzchimmel, hellschimmel and dunkelschimmel without google! :)

I am really trying hard not to google but .............

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What film director made a short film for television starring his own kerry blue terriers?

Name two famous people who own wheaten terriers.

Name the Irish terrorist who used to show his kerry blue while being hunted by the British.

Josh Grobin owns a wheaten (he was on Sunrise the other week, and I'm all like 'he's got a wheaten!". I'm trying to remember who else does.

Does Carly Phillips count? She's a successful author

Ooh I remembered another - Paul McCartney's ex wife, Heather Mills had a wheaten.

What film director made a short film for television starring his own kerry blue terriers?

Name two famous people who own wheaten terriers.

Name the Irish terrorist who used to show his kerry blue while being hunted by the British.

Josh Grobin owns a wheaten (he was on Sunrise the other week, and I'm all like 'he's got a wheaten!". I'm trying to remember who else does.

Does Carly Phillips count? She's a successful author

Yes, to Grobin (wouldn't know one of his songs if I heard it; the only thing I know about him is that he owns a wheaten). There is a famous actor who also has a wheaten.

And Sheridan-- super cool! I wonder if people were intimdated into awarding him really high. :)

Hmmm, don't know. I do believe his dog was a champion but can anyone tell me the terrorist's name?

Which breed ANKC breed is born plated and eventually grows into schwarzschimmel, hellschimmel or dunkelschimmel markings? And super awesome extra bonus points if you can define schwarzchimmel, hellschimmel and dunkelschimmel without google! :thumbsup:

Ok here goes. Yarrowfell was right and I cheated :) Technically these terms belong to three ANKC breeds. GSP is one, when someone guesses the other two I can post pictures of the markings

Yes, to Grobin (wouldn't know one of his songs if I heard it; the only thing I know about him is that he owns a wheaten). There is a famous actor who also has a wheaten.

I know when I read it I'll be like 'of course' but I just can't think at the moment...

Which breed ANKC breed is born plated and eventually grows into schwarzschimmel, hellschimmel or dunkelschimmel markings? And super awesome extra bonus points if you can define schwarzchimmel, hellschimmel and dunkelschimmel without google! :thumbsup:

Ok here goes. Yarrowfell was right and I cheated :) Technically these terms belong to three ANKC breeds. GSP is one, when someone guesses the other two I can post pictures of the markings

German Wirehaired Pointer is another.

We don't have a German Longhaired Pointers yet so for the 3rd maybe just a plain Pointer?

The names relate to the marking (how much brown and/or white) but without googling couldn't tell you exactly what they mean.

I know when I read it I'll be like 'of course' but I just can't think at the moment...

You mean, like when I tell you who it is? :)

Which breed ANKC breed is born plated and eventually grows into schwarzschimmel, hellschimmel or dunkelschimmel markings? And super awesome extra bonus points if you can define schwarzchimmel, hellschimmel and dunkelschimmel without google! :cheer:

Not poodles or schanuzers... poodlefan is all knowing so should be able to get it.

Sorry, distracted by the search for a caffinated beverage in this area two days from Christmas.

Thank You National Gallery of Australia :)

Poodlefan is not all knowing :thumbsup: Born plated - all I can think of is this:

175011872_94db1ba138.jpg?v=0

But I see we have moved on.

Edited by poodlefan

OK to add a bit of class. :thumbsup:

Name three famous people to be owned by Afghan Hounds?

You

Lowenhart

Lady of the Ghans. :cheer:

:)

I know Picasso had one, but that's as far as I can get without Google.

Queen Victoria seems to have had one of at least everything so Queen Victoria!! That's an Affie pup isn't it :cheer:

queenvic1.jpg

OK to add a bit of class. :thumbsup:

Name three famous people to be owned by Afghan Hounds?

You

Lowenhart

Lady of the Ghans. :cry:

:)

I know Picasso had one, but that's as far as I can get without Google.

Queen Victoria seems to have had one of at least everything so Queen Victoria!! That's an Affie pup isn't it :cry:

queenvic1.jpg

:cheer: :cheer: :eek::cry: :cry: Nope!

You mean, like when I tell you who it is? :)

Or someone else... I remembered Jane Lynch from Glee has a wheaten too.