52 Week Photo Challenge 2011

~*Shell*~

Flaves - What a gorgeous, handsome GSD you have - lovely expression in week 7 :laugh:

Week 8/52 "Pepper"

My handsome man is "2" today :eek:

Naaaaaaw Happy Belated Birthday Pepper :laugh:

week 8

Jolie

Love this one :confused:

Week 8/52

Stuck Luci on a chair...she is getting so used to the camera she cocks her head to the side as her choice of pose...soon anyone seeing my pics is going to think that my dog has a head tilt....

That is so adorable :(

great photos everyone. Flaves that dog of yours is a bit of a stunner :)

The MCP Actions theme this week was "the view from here"

This is my photo. I hate heights so I figure the view from here is the best, but I have seen some great photos someone took from the top :) I decided to not do dog photos for this group and try different photos I wouldn't do otherwise, but I nearly buckled and got Bella in my photo this week. The sun finally came out at lunch time yesterday and I got this with the trusty little point and shoot which I put in my handbag, otherwise I was going to do a shot that involved Bella, but glad I didn't

Wow, love the colours in this Helen - Fab :laugh:

8/52

Sorry redangel, didn't realise we had the same idea :laugh:

;)

Awwwww another cutie on a chair ;)

Week 8 - Cheeky Lorikeet :) I was wandering around a small lake in Perth and heard chirping behind me - two of these guys were at eye level in a tree behind me, which enabled me to get fairly close to them to snap away for a few shots :)

5478387816_75af18fa70_o.jpg

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanks huni :D

Man on a mission

181725_10150189572808079_835303078_8889526_1649140_n.jpg

Im not sure whether this pic catches me up or if I need to post one more :laugh:

ETA. One more pic so Im definately up to date :)

The Kitesurfers off Nobbys

180191_10150189577418079_835303078_8889588_2350295_n.jpg

Edited by lic_82

So many GREAT photos !

reangel - Luci & Rosie are so cute.I think Rosie really wants mum to buy a bubble machine :happydance:

Luci's head tilt is adorable

FM - Jolie :laugh:

Flaves - Great capture :happydance2:

Helen - Fantastic shot - love the angle & colours :confused:

BTW I what an "awesome" job you did with your book on Bella from last years 52 weeks :D

I love seeing your weekly themes

Dogfan - Such a cute shot

CC- WOW ! Awesome capture of the lorikeet ...what amazing colours !

lic - Gorgeous captures :D My favorite is "Man on a mission"

kja - Dora looks so worried but very comfortable :happydance2: I love the composition

Thanks Cody & Helen :love:

Helen are the themes on flickr?

Hi Lic.

the themes are on flickr, this is the group http://www.flickr.com/groups/mcp-project52/ - you can join any time. The themes are announced Friday night their time, but more like Sunday morning for us. She comes up with the most brilliant ideas, initially I always think OMG what am I going to do but am enjoying the challenge of coming up with something

Thanks Cody & Helen :cry:

Helen are the themes on flickr?

Hi Lic.

the themes are on flickr, this is the group http://www.flickr.com/groups/mcp-project52/ - you can join any time. The themes are announced Friday night their time, but more like Sunday morning for us. She comes up with the most brilliant ideas, initially I always think OMG what am I going to do but am enjoying the challenge of coming up with something

SOunds good Helen :o

Thanks for the link, I will check it out :love:

It showing up nice and sharp on flickr but my upload to fb (which is where i pasted it from) has made it all grainy :love: When Im not hopped up on cold and flu tabs Ill fix it :cry:

ETA Thank you :o

Edited by lic_82