Endurance Test 2011 Thread

we know you will be there in Spirit Abbiestar :D

Just did 8k's, I put the wet gear on, ooh that was fun I think less layers would be better, came back pooped, Orlando of course was happy, he is now playing with the pups :laugh:

Less layers are better. Thermals are great, lightweight and can easily be worn under trackies, or jeans. Or you can go the whole hog and get decked out in a complete cycling kit!

M

P.S. get a lightweight rain jacket!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I am most probably going to do the Sydney ET, with the Canberra one as a back up in case the Diva comes into season!!! Currently, struggling to train as I have now picked up a stupid virus.

Hopefully back to training in a few days.

Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Hopefully better soon and back to training.

M

TrinaJ

I am to sick to even take her to the beach. :cry::cry::cry: I can't stop coughing and am on anitibiotics., but as soon as I can I will start again. Just hoping that I can get rid of the virus asap.

Abbiestar, have driven from Sydney to Adelaide to show, as well as Brisbane and Melbourne. You know you are insane when you show dogs. :D

:( hope you feel better soon!

Goodluck to all of those doing their ET's :)

We are having lots of fun riding everyday, doing between 5 and 13.5 kms everyday, might try a longer ride of 15kms on the weekend depending on how Cash goes.

I soooooooooooooo cant wait til Saturday!!! 8.5kms in the rain today and you wouldn't think she'd been on a run at all. OH biked her today with us changing who was in the lead every other lap. Bring on Saturday :thumbsup: we are ready!!!

Cant wait either :thumbsup: bring Sarurday ooooooooooooon, getting up wont early be an issue for us, we normally go out about 6.30am for our training, we didnt go out this morning I had my grandson, but will be going later today, :D

Where will they advertise the date for the Canberra ET when it is decided.

Hi All,

I am now able to confirm that the Canberra ET will be run by DogsACT on September 11, 2011.

They will post a schedule shortly.

M

Oh definately LOVE those vets bills!!

Hate it that I have come down with a cold - doesn't it know it is interefering with my training schedule!!!

Sorry to hear you are comming down with a cold :( Oss, Get some Jewish Penisillon into ya & keep warm, that helps :)

Mi Murve, ankel is okay, little twingy still however due to other circumstances we will not be participating in tomorrows ET.... MISS JETT came into season last night, so we are ineligable to compete. Plan B, GSDCV at Altona end of June. Will have to send in my entries this afternoon. I didn't even bother taking her to the vet today, I knew she was due to come in but didn't think she'd come in this week....what can ya do!

Abbiestar looks like you will be judging Jett and I *LOL*

Okay, she is at peak fitness now, what regime should I have her on for the last 4 weeks and swimming is out because she is in season.

One good thing, she will be in the best possible form for our Specialty Show in SA the week prior to the GSDCV ET :thumbsup:

Murve, good luck tomorrow, wishing you a sunny day and an easy ride! :)

TrinaJ :: Mother Nature works in mysterious ways :( was so looking forward riding with you & Jett

I just hope we dont have that with Malika, might see how we go to have her ready for GSDCV ET, I wont push her so dont worry. Oh when do the GSDCV ET enteries close??

We do hope to have a nice day tomorrow, been listening to the weather closely :crossfingers:

thank you to all who have wished us goodluck. I think the butterflies are starting to set in,

Hi murve I entered and paid online today, the GSDCV webite is fantastic for entrants to be able to do that!!

I was looking forward to riding with you and Orlando also!! Will be thinking if you.