Endurance Test 2011 Thread

:dancingelephant::cooldance::happydance2::party: I think that says it all Yes we passed with flying colours, even the little French Bulldog passed

TrinaJ I let the officals know you were scratched due to Jett comming into season, they appresiated that

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:dancingelephant::cooldance::happydance2::party: I think that says it all Yes we passed with flying colours, even the little French Bulldog passed

TrinaJ I let the officals know you were scratched due to Jett comming into season, they appresiated that

Well done murve! :winner::walkdog::party::grouphug::happydance::dancingelephant::clap::cheers::cheer::champagne:

Congratulations on your pass.

Hope the grounds weren't too difficult to travel across.

M

Congratulations murve - and everyone else who passed. (I think they all did, didn't they?) I was there watching (with the Newf) and didn't even see Orlando panting.

TrinaJ, were you the one who was training there a few weeks ago when my naughty dog barked and ran towards you? I wanted to apologise - it was unlike her to do something like that, but it was my fault, I should have put her back on the lead after the recalls or at least been watching her.

Yep Orlando didnt pant it was like a stroll in the park for him :rofl: Perfect partners every one passed all 20+ dogs :thumbsup: congrats to all :thumbsup::laugh:

It certainly looked like a stroll in the park for him! That's great that everyone passed. None of the dogs looked like they found it hard. The little Frenchie didn't look too keen some of the time, but not like it was too hard physically. Wonder if a Newfie could do it????

Yep Orlando didnt pant it was like a stroll in the park for him :rofl: Perfect partners every one passed all 20+ dogs :thumbsup: congrats to all :thumbsup::laugh:

It certainly looked like a stroll in the park for him! That's great that everyone passed. None of the dogs looked like they found it hard. The little Frenchie didn't look too keen some of the time, but not like it was too hard physically. Wonder if a Newfie could do it????

Well I think if a Frechie & a Pug can do it a Newfie can :D , the Frenchie was not real keen, she came down from QLD the rest of her dogs were at Bulla today, it is best to train them up first before entering. I have also been training a Pappy, we are looking at putting her in at Sale on the 2nd July :D

Well I think if a Frechie & a Pug can do it a Newfie can :D , the Frenchie was not real keen, she came down from QLD the rest of her dogs were at Bulla today, it is best to train them up first before entering. I have also been training a Pappy, we are looking at putting her in at Sale on the 2nd July :D

I've been following this thread since it started and it sounds like fun. I'm going to get a new bike tyre and we'll start very slowly and see how we go. Hope you get to Sale with the Pappy.

Congrats Murve and thankyou, I tried calling yesterday afternoon but got no answer, same last night. I am so happy for you and Orlando!!!!

Yes that was me the other week :)

My apologies again. I knew she would be friendly if she got to you but you weren't to know that. She's rarely seen bikes, especially ones with dogs attached so she didn't know what it was. A reminder to me to put her on lead or watch her! I did look to see if you were still around after we finished the lesson, so I could apologise, but couldn't see you anywhere.

Sorry you didn't get to go today, it must have been disappointing after all the training. Hope you get in to the next one.

Yes I did see Crystal, got to watch her for a little bit, her baby paced very nicely, we were split into 2 groups, I was in red group & Crystal was in black group

I thought you wouldn't mind just in case you didn't/couldn't contact them :D

Oh thank you, Orlando is vegin out on the chair :rofl: was thinkin of you guys missin out

Edited by murve

Definitely a Newfie could do it. Start training now and it will be a breeze for next year's ET.

M

:thumbsup::cheers: That's great murve. Well done to you and Orlando.

I have Border Collies - my 9 year old AAgility and Tracking girl did her ET )if freezing wind and sleet squalls ) 5 years ago.

The training yesterday was good for Rory I think - he won a nice 15 point Dog Challenge/Runner up Breed today at a Group 5 show.

:) perfect partners, Jett is very friendly, if another dog approaches I would have just told her to leave it and she'd be fine, when she is in work mode she is focussed on that - exxcept when she is coming into season and pulls off track so that she pee on EVERYTHING :rolleyes:

I will be back down there training over the next 3 weeks so fell free to come up and say hi :)

:) perfect partners, Jett is very friendly, if another dog approaches I would have just told her to leave it and she'd be fine, when she is in work mode she is focussed on that - exxcept when she is coming into season and pulls off track so that she pee on EVERYTHING :rolleyes:

I will be back down there training over the next 3 weeks so fell free to come up and say hi :)

Thanks, will do so if I see you down there.

congrats on your pass murve.

i have definately decided to wait to do kelaris not that i have a bike at the moment lol but i was in the ring 7 times today and by golly wasn't i stuffed afterwards so baby first before et training lol