Endurance Test 2011 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been trying for 3 or 4 days to ring the contact for the ET to make sure they recieved my entries and have got no answer, I have tried leaving a message and no reply. The entries have now closed so if they haven't recieved them it will be to late to send them again :(

Fingers crossed it is all okay....

I had a call yesterday from one of the guys at the German Shepherd club saying the venue has changed to their HQ in Southern River. When did you post your entry?? I sent mine on Monday arvo (public holiday) and they've obviously received it and accepted it. I also tried called Sue, but to no avail. Do you want the number of the guy who called?? I can't remember his name :p

Sue rang me back and told me that the venue had changed and is going to double check they got my entries.

Thank goodness I found out before I got up there, would have had myself in a huge flap.

Apparently it is very flat, which I am quietly happy about as I do hills every day and was hoping to avoid them on the day :D

I sent mine on around the 25 or 26th of May.

If you could PM me the mans number that would be good though, as then I get it from the horses mouth :)

Okay so I hedged by bets with Jett and her ridiculously short seasons and I entered her into the Dali ET as well. So today we did the vet check for soundness etc and she passed with flying colours so all going well and no sprained ankles :laugh: we will be doing the ET on Saturday!!!! :crossfingers:

Will you compete in both ET's ?

M

M, Not unless I dont pass tomorrows one. I have tried calling to let them know last night but I got no answer. Will call again tomorrow if we pass to let them know we wont be participating.

Sorry Trina it is in WA, I am travelling 750kms from home to Perth, so wouldn't have been contactable on my normal number if they had left it closer to the trial to let us know.

I hate being un-organised as well, so having it changed on me only a few days before would stress me out even if it really didn't mean I had to change a heap if you get what I mean.

Will ring the GSD club to be sure they ahve my entry though as I still haven't heard

back

Sorry Trina it is in WA, I am travelling 750kms from home to Perth, so wouldn't have been contactable on my normal number if they had left it closer to the trial to let us know.

I hate being un-organised as well, so having it changed on me only a few days before would stress me out even if it really didn't mean I had to change a heap if you get what I mean.

Will ring the GSD club to be sure they ahve my entry though as I still haven't heard

back

Oh I glad we didnt have to travel that distance for our ET, Hope you guys got plenty of munchies :D & a soft cushion for the butt

Good luck :thumbsup:

M, Not unless I dont pass tomorrows one. I have tried calling to let them know last night but I got no answer. Will call again tomorrow if we pass to let them know we wont be participating.

Ahh be positive Trina you will pass :D

Good luck with Jett being in top cond. you guys will romp it in :laugh:

Hi TrinaJ,

best of luck for the Dally Club ET to you and all entrants.

Wishing you all great success.

Please do contact the GSDCV as soon as possible if you are not going to do their ET as it would let someone else in.

M

Finally got the bike and the dogs out again - weather settled down to just cold and slightly windy. Did 4 km with both of them, then put Kirra away and did another 8 with Rory - he did really nicely, but I need more work :laugh: . Now got to bath and dry him for a weekend of showing.

I definately will M, I would hate to see someone miss out. :)

Well I am a bit dumb, I thought the GSD one you were all talking about was in Melbourne :laugh:

Thanks TrinaJ, that would be great. Best of luck again for tomorrow!

M

Finally got the bike and the dogs out again - weather settled down to just cold and slightly windy. Did 4 km with both of them, then put Kirra away and did another 8 with Rory - he did really nicely, but I need more work :laugh: . Now got to bath and dry him for a weekend of showing.

Great work Tassie,

Much harder now in the cold weather.

Which ET are you doing?

M

back

Geez l thought we were crazy doing 660km's for our ET but these things happen when you live rural

Edited by Sir Sniffalot

Yep it is a long way, there did used to be one 400kms away, but not any more so its a 1500km round trip or nothing :)

I have heard back, all is well so can stop stressing - thank goodness!!!

Yesterday our obedience trainig was terrible, today normal bouncy self, so while I do have some butterflys, they are dissapating. Now for the vet check on Tuesday, pack the car and go!!! Oh and hope Rommi doesn't come into season between now and then - I don't like my chances!!

What a beautiful morning!

Have just returned from a terrific bike ride. 38 kilometres in all. Clear skies and sun shining.

How lucky are all the Dally Club ET'ers today. Perfect conditions for the test.

Looking forward to hearing good news later in the day.

M

:cheer::champagne::cheer::dancingelephant::happydance::thumbsup: YEAH we passed!! Jett did an awesome job and powered all the way through her ET.

All 14 dogs passed, 3 were scratched prior to the ET.

Thank you to the Dali Club who put on an awesome event, great treat bags for the dogs, lovely sash and some yummy sasuages!! Thanks also to Rebecca Sloan our judge who did a great job!!

I have spoken to Anne from the GSDCV and let them know they can release my spot to someone else :)

Edited by TrinaJ

:cheer::champagne::cheer::dancingelephant::happydance::thumbsup: YEAH we passed!! Jett did an awesome job and powered all the way through her ET.

All 14 dogs passed, 3 were scratched prior to the ET.

Thank you to the Dali Club who put on an awesome event, great treat bags for the dogs, lovely sash and some yummy sasuages!! Thanks also to Rebecca Sloan our judge who did a great job!!

I have spoken to Anne from the GSDCV and let them know they can release my spot to someone else :)

Congrats trina and jett well done :champagne: