Endurance Test 2011 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cheer::champagne::cheer::dancingelephant::happydance::thumbsup: YEAH we passed!! Jett did an awesome job and powered all the way through her ET.

All 14 dogs passed, 3 were scratched prior to the ET.

Thank you to the Dali Club who put on an awesome event, great treat bags for the dogs, lovely sash and some yummy sasuages!! Thanks also to Rebecca Sloan our judge who did a great job!!

I have spoken to Anne from the GSDCV and let them know they can release my spot to someone else :)

Well done TrinaJ!!

M

:thumbsup: Super well done TrinaJ and Jett - that's lovely - and so glad the day was nice for you.

Abbiestar, we're entered in the only one for the year in Tasmania - Tas Dog Training Club at Longford on July 10. We have to fit our training in among work, conformaton showing, and tracking training - oh and obedience training, and agility trialling and TSD with my other BC - think we're a tad over-committed :rofl: - but having lots of fun.

:thumbsup: Super well done TrinaJ and Jett - that's lovely - and so glad the day was nice for you.

Abbiestar, we're entered in the only one for the year in Tasmania - Tas Dog Training Club at Longford on July 10. We have to fit our training in among work, conformaton showing, and tracking training - oh and obedience training, and agility trialling and TSD with my other BC - think we're a tad over-committed :rofl: - but having lots of fun.

Having fun is what it is all about (or at least it should be).

Best of luck for the ET. Needless to say it will probably be very cold!

Enjoy your dogs!

M

Great News TrinaJ, Now lets hope we pass ours on Saturday :)

I think Lewis will cruise it in, me however that may be another story!

It will be a piece of cake for Lewis and for you!

Enjoy it, and do your best, you will be fine!

Good Luck!

M

Hi Guys "Party Time" :champagne::champagne::cheer::clap::cooldance::dancingelephant:

See I told you Trina you & Jett would romp it in :dancingelephant:

Good Luck Oss for yours next week

Got told today at Bairnsdale there is still plenty of Vacanceies for the Sale ET on the 2nd July, enteries still open

Edited by murve

It has sunk in there is less than a week, so I have started making lists of what I need to take with me.

I also remembered I hadn't made Lewis's adjustable non-slip collar, so made that tonight as well. One thing off my list :)

We have a trial on the Sunday as well so I am hoping we are not too tired.

So many things to remember to pack!

VET CERTIFICATE

EXHIBIT NUMBER HOLDER (I forgot mine :dunce: )

WATER FOR YOUR DOG

WATER BOWL FOR YOUR DOG

POWERADE/GATORAIDE FOR YOU

SPARE LEAD

SPARE COLLAR

LECTATDE FOR DOG (IF YOU USE IT)

TYRE PUMP

SPARE BIKE

HELMET

GLOVES

PADDED BIKE SHORTS *lol*

BLANKET FOR YOUR DOG TO LAY ON (IF YOU WANT TO)

LOTS OF ENTHUSIASM

SOMEONE TO HELP YOU

Good luck and enjoy yourself :)

Hi Guys "Party Time" :champagne::champagne::cheer::clap::cooldance::dancingelephant:

See I told you Trina you & Jett would romp it in :dancingelephant:

Good Luck Oss for yours next week

Got told today at Bairnsdale there is still plenty of Vacanceies for the Sale ET on the 2nd July, enteries still open

Thanks Murve :D I am pretty happy!!

How did you go yesterday?

hi guys well we did Bairnsdale O/T this afternoon, Orlando work really great lost one sit & one drop in the heel work ==12piont :eek: , STE ==20pionts :thumbsup:, Recall ==0 :eek: needed a second call ( has never done this before) sit stay & drop stay 15pionts each :thumbsup: total=== 62pionts me not happy JAN, niether are a number of the trialers even one Judge who couldn't believe the score,

In other words got Ripped off in the heel work every body thought I done a near perfect run :eek:

That is very harsh for a couple of missed positions in CCD Murve. My boy missed one or two - can't remember and got 97 over all.

Hopefully the next one is better :)

Trina I have most things on your list, but not a spare bike!!

I don't have the groovy shorts, but do have a 3cm thick gel seat cover :)

I am taking dog coats, blankets, piece of vet bed. If it is really cold Lewis will freeze in the breaks so will need a coat to stop freezing of the dog and cramping potentially.

I am being dropped off, but Cath - Rommi's breeder - is coming to cheer us on so I am sure she will be happy to help us. The last one I did by myself.

Off to help with the retaining wall again, then to start packing :)

Edited by OSoSwift

well I suppose you get that, the judge I had was a very harsh one, out of 8 dogs only 3 passed with us in 4th, the other 3 passed by the skin of their teeth, even they admitted their heel work was worse than us & they cant work out how they got more & we got less. the judge also said I was talking to my dog & I know I wasnt :eek: only for the commands

Ooooh yea onwards & upwards we will be doing , that judge got blacklisted in my book real quick & my friends that were there yesterday blacklisted him too, mind you one of my friends has never competed under him, she was watching & was competing in a higher level

Ooooh yea onwards & upwards we will be doing , that judge got blacklisted in my book real quick & my friends that were there yesterday blacklisted him too, mind you one of my friends has never competed under him, she was watching & was competing in a higher level

you probably saw Dyzney there - her OH was trailiang Jag (male rottweiler) for CCD - they got a pass in the first trial yesterday

you probably saw Dyzney there - her OH was trailiang Jag (male rottweiler) for CCD - they got a pass in the first trial yesterday

was it Vonderzenn Grand Jaguar or Stolzsein Ets Fame and Fortune HT ???

any way only 1 Rottie competed in the alvo, I think it was Vonderzenn Grand Jaguar, he must have bomded it badley as he wasnt even in for the Stays.

I did watch him a bit he looked like he was not doing so well :(

Fame was scratched because she came into season after the entries were sent.

Yes Jag is Grand Jaguar. They don't stay for the 'stays if they have bombed because Dyz doesn't believe that putting him in a situation where he may break and can't be corrected is in his best interests. If he's passed the rest and breaks the stays so be it, but if he's bombed already they go home.

She's such a lovely person, you will have to introduce yourself to her next time :)

Fame was scratched because she came into season after the entries were sent.

Yes Jag is Grand Jaguar. They don't stay for the 'stays if they have bombed because Dyz doesn't believe that putting him in a situation where he may break and can't be corrected is in his best interests. If he's passed the rest and breaks the stays so be it, but if he's bombed already they go home.

She's such a lovely person, you will have to introduce yourself to her next time :)

yes I will :D

do you know if they are going to be at Morwell tomorrow???