Endurance Test 2011 Thread

Hi All,

It is with regret that I inform you that due to personal and business commitments, I am unable to go to Canberra to judge the Endurance Test.

I have discussed this with Jenny and hopefully will be there to judge in 2012.

Best of luck to all entrants.

M

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably too early, check out the GSD website to see if they have next years calander up yet, we will be doing it again.

Such a pity you have to cancel M, might see you next year.

Thanks SS,

I am very disappointed at having to cancel. Was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, business plans and personal commitments have taken precedence.

If I am not judging at the GSDCV next year, I will be competing. Hoping all works out well to get to Canberra next year too!

Re: ET's for next year, I will try and find out some details.

M

Probably too early, check out the GSD website to see if they have next years calander up yet, we will be doing it again.

Such a pity you have to cancel M, might see you next year.

Thanks SS. Just checked. Bugger, 23rd June, 4 days early for my bitch :( If only it had been the following weekend :D

Never mind. Didn't want to, but I may have to do Sale or somewhere further. Just not a huge fan of travelling my dog such a long distance prior to an ET, not anything personal against Sale.

Abbiestar, do you know if any others are being held after June 2012 around Melb please?

Edited by dyzney

We done the GSD this year as my boy didn't turn 2 until the 14th of June, was looking at the Sale ET but heard due to lack of entries it may not go ahead. Not sure if they actually ran it this year and if they will try again for next year considering the low numbers it attracts.

SS, I was not sure if went ahead this year or not also.

Does anyone know if Sale ET ran this year?

My girl does no turn 2 until 27th June.

You could contact the club to ask them i guess. Frank and Janice Vanetta are involved. Ph 03 5419 7493.

The GSDCV will hold their ET last Saturday of June. It is a standing date.

M

Abbiestar, do you know if any others are being held after June 2012 around Melb please?

Hi Dyz,

AKAIK, HVCV hold theirs last Sat in May, Dalmatian Club, Saturday of June long weekend, GSDCV last Saturday of June, Sale, first Saturday in July.

Unfortunately, not many clubs host these events. Perhaps petition your club into hosting one!

I am more than happy to speak to any club that is interested.

M

Thanks AS. I will check with Frank and Janice

GSD is on the 23rd next year, so that will not be the last Sat of the month. I wish it was on the 30th, cause then I could do it. Are you any good at pulling strings AS :D

ET for RCV is being looked into, thank you.

GSD is on the 23rd next year, so that will not be the last Sat of the month. I wish it was on the 30th, cause then I could do it. Are you any good at pulling strings AS :D

Will see what I can do.... ;)

Keep me posted for RCV.

M

Will see what I can do.... ;)

Keep me posted for RCV.

M

Cool :thumbsup:

I believe Trina is looking into the RCV ET. She is going to let me know when she hears something.

• 2 weeks later...