Ravyk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw lovely photo Tlc!!

And gorgeous colours in those clouds!!!

Awwww such great photos WA!!! Looks like Halo is fitting in (and getting up to some mischief :(:laugh: )

Ok - not sure which to use for todays... Lottie having a bath (thanks for the inspiration huga :scared::mad - hope you don't mind!!).

Day 53

5467976870_85ab49a70d_o.jpg

I'm using this one below as my week of Lottie - but just not sure if the one above is in focus enough - any suggestions?? ;)

5467379469_e0d652e87f_b.jpg

hehehe love day 48, WA ;) I have a couple remotes that look remarkably similar!

This is our first one. It's the remote for the outdoor telly and it was left on top of the outdoor table because Akira doesn't get up there (and has only once touched a remote when she was about 12 weeks old when she put a couple of teeth marks into the Foxtel remote and never has again since) and we never thought Halo would be able to get up there. Well turns out that if Halo or Akira push the chair out, Halo can get onto the chair, then onto the table. We know it was Halo because the footprints on the glass top were too small to be Akira, plus Akira would NEVER piss on the table. Halo must have knocked the remote down off the table then taken it to chew, and when Akira realised she had something to nom on, decided to help her.

Yep, LL, she really is fitting right in. And she's pretty naughty at times! :(

My pics have been a bit meh latley, I've had visitors and not a lot of time but determined to just still pop a pic a day up. The stupid grape shot was like :) I havent taken my pic today what can I shoot??? then to my OH quick hold that grape up. :provoke: how stupid is that. :D

Anyway today me and my visitors went to an old market place and found some manequins, this one really stood out.

5473692524_2433386eb1.jpg

manequin by CLTB, on Flickr

I love the cow LL!

I'm still here, still taking photos and finally have our new computer back, so in the process of editing. Well, editing is done, it's the resizing and watermarking that I have to re-learn because I can't use Photoscape anymore :confused:

Can't wait to see all your pics Huga!!

Now i'm on my own today - where are you Tlc!! :thumbsup:

Well - I didn't really take many photos today, so thought i'd take a quick snap of my most treasured thing in the whole world...

This photo was taken of me and my grandpa the night before he passed away - I was 3 years old :laugh: So thought it'd be nice to get it into my 365 project as it really means the world to me. It still makes me teary when I think too much about it.

Day 57

5478455097_75820f3ace_z.jpg

LL what a precious photo, a lovely memory.

I did take my pic yesterday (well a quick snap really) but went out last night and was too tired by the time I got home to upload it. I'm on the iPad now so will do it later.

Crazy week here. I have photos, but I haven't gotten around to getting them up here! So mine will be a little out of order (again LOL)

56/365 - my spider

FEB11_169kja.jpg

Canon 40D, Canon 60mm macro, f14, 1/80, ISO 640

57/365 - my spider with a snack

FEB11_170kja.jpg

Canon 40D, Canon 60mm macro, f14, 1/80, ISO 640