Kepala Time - 9th Jan

caninefriend

Hi Kepala fans,

No one has started a post for this sunday the 9th as yet.

Just wondering if anyone is planning on attending or should we be ringing to cancel.

Does anyone know the protocal around this?

I'm pretty sure that pip1981 booked the second sundays again for us at the christmas one.

Anyway, if it is on you can count Dexter and I in.

Cheers Canine Friend.

Hi CF-

I think Evolving and the Vals are going, but I think we probably won't be there for this one either. :)

Hoping we can make the Feb one, but if not we shall def be there for the March!!

If you do cancel make sure you give Kepala a couple of days notice - just ring up and let them know.

You might also want to have a quick look at the weather for Sunday (sorry haven't done that yet) as I know its ment to heat up later in the week.

Cool. Well I'm pretty sure that Charlotte is coming so that makes 5.

I was thinking given it is looking like a small one, unless someone is really keen, we could just do cold stuff no bbq?

I will wait till tomorrow morning and see who else is interested and then we can ring kepala if we dont have enough to see what they say.

CF.

Hi Guys

I have just rang Kepala.

For some reason they didn't actually have us booked in for this month so did have a few other bookings already. They said they could have given us a run for a smaller number of hours.

I made the executive decision to cancel this month given the small number.

They checked and the bookings are there for the rest of the year.

I hope that this does not upset anyone too much.

Take care and all things going according to plan I will see you in Feb.

Canine Friend.

its ok CF there was not a great deal of us going anyway.

My girls are going to be devastated. No off leash time with doggy friends for 3 months.

So will my brother as he will not get a dog free weekend.

Edited by Evolving

My girls are going to be devastated. No off leash time with doggy friends for 3 months.

Bugger, I was looking forward to it !!

Never mind just have to put up with a day at the lake and off leash runs at home.

Feb is going to be a very busy month ! Hey evolving don't forget your entries !!!!

Bugger, I was looking forward to it !!

Never mind just have to put up with a day at the lake and off leash runs at home.

Feb is going to be a very busy month ! Hey evolving don't forget your entries !!!!

Yes I was just thinking yesturday I had better check when the entries need to be in.

Hi Guys,

I just got back from holidays on Wednesday, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year celebrations!

I'm really sorry about the mix-up with Kepala, I have no idea what went wrong. I spoke to someone at either the October or November meet, to confirm we wanted to continue our arrangement into the new year. As far as I can tell from CF's info, the bookings were in their diary for the rest of the year, but they missed January. I promise I didn't say anything about not wanting January, so it must have just been an administrative error.

Turns out I wouldn't have been able to come anyway, I have a 2 y.o Birthday Party at 12.30pm, but gosh we'll all be keen by the time Feb rolls around. I hope it's not too hot for my fluffies. We're missing all of you!!

Oh, CF, even though the Feb meet is likely to be bigger, maybe we could still skip the BBQ, and do 'bring a plate' like you suggested, just to mix it up a little? Sandwiches, quiches, dips, cheeses, cakes, etc? Who's keen?

Carissa :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

wooo im KEEN! john and i are missing kepala terribly!! havent been for 3 months! and to think first time back there will be a wee poodle baby for me to cuddle!!!!! SQUUEEEEEEEEEE according to my calculations Feb kepala will be on the 13th :) hope EVERYONE comes!! Miss u all!!