Trip To The Zoo In March

iltby

I was just thinking of your reply to this when the email notification came through

bugger bec :D

I don't think it's been decided though yet

I think we ought to duke it out :rofl: (that was the best "fight, fight, fight" emoticon I could find, it has a knife lol)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we ought to duke it out :rofl: (that was the best "fight, fight, fight" emoticon I could find, it has a knife lol)

:love: I thought maybe there was to be a pie eating competition to decide the day!

I'm in for Sat or Sun. If you go Friday Ill just cry all day at work. If anyone asks me what's wrong Ill just say my cyber friends from a dog forum went to the zoo without me because a girl called Clicking Mad couldnt get out of work on Saturday :rofl:

Edited by becandcharch

:love: I thought maybe there was to be a pie eating competition to decide the day!

I'm in for Sat or Sun. If you go Friday Ill just cry all day at work. If anyone asks me what's wrong Ill just say my cyber friends from a dog forum went to the zoo without me because a girl called Clicking Mad couldnt get out of work on Saturday :rofl:

yes but If you go Saturday Ill just cry all day at work. If anyone asks me what's wrong Ill just say my cyber friends from a dog forum went to the zoo without me because a girl called becandcharch couldnt get out of work on Friday :rofl:

yes but If you go Saturday Ill just cry all day at work. If anyone asks me what's wrong Ill just say my cyber friends from a dog forum went to the zoo without me because a girl called becandcharch couldnt get out of work on Friday :rofl:

yes but If you go Sunday Ill just cry all day at work. If anyone asks me what's wrong Ill just say my cyber friends from a dog forum went to the zoo without me because a girl called becandcharch couldnt get out of work onFriday and a girl called Clicking Mad couldn't get out of work on Saturday.

Edited by Kirislin

I won't be able to come as I will be at my parents house doing a week of dog shows up there. It will be a good time with the new baby orangutan. I work right next to the zoo but if I go after work the animals have had enough for the day.

Edited by Evolving

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...