Flickr Group Invite

CrazyCresties

I'm really new to Flickr and haven't really explored its groups and other areas yet. The other day, just a short while after uploading some new pics, I got an invite to join a group via one of the new uploads. Do people monitor new uploads, surely not as there must be thousands every minute? It had no description so they couldn't have searched for it....just curious really :thumbsup:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Hi,

I'm new to using flickr to upload and display my photos. Is anyone able to tell/help me how to put photos from flickr onto a post so that everyone can see them not just as a link?

I tried but was not succesful, and for some reason I can no longer see the attachment button when I post :thumbsup:

Thank you

Hi,

I'm new to using flickr to upload and display my photos. Is anyone able to tell/help me how to put photos from flickr onto a post so that everyone can see them not just as a link?

I tried but was not succesful, and for some reason I can no longer see the attachment button when I post :thumbsup:

Thank you

Ok, select the photo you want to post in Flickr, and click on the 'Share this' option above the photo. Click on the 'Grab the HTML/BBCode' bit. Choose the size of photo you want to post from the drop down box and then make sure you have the BBCode button selected. Then copy the link in the box and paste it into your post on here.

Hope that makes sense :thumbsup:

Hi,

Thank you

Ok, select the photo you want to post in Flickr, and click on the 'Share this' option above the photo. Click on the 'Grab the HTML/BBCode' bit. Choose the size of photo you want to post from the drop down box and then make sure you have the BBCode button selected. Then copy the link in the box and paste it into your post on here.

Hope that makes sense :eek:

Thanks i will give it a try right after breakfast :thumbsup:

Hi,

I tried but was not succesful, and for some reason I can no longer see the attachment button when I post :eek:

Thank you

Hope that makes sense :(

Thanks i will give it a try right after breakfast :thumbsup:

5342447298_c02e5349e4.jpg

DSCF3574 by nicoledwyer22, on Flickr

yeah after a bit of fiddling it worked!!! thank you thank you :thumbsup::(

Edited by Huntia