Litters Due In March

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good news from us :laugh:

Went for a 28 day ultrasound and nothing there.

Judging from her other signs he thinks she's probably going to give us a phantom.

He's offered to do me another ultrasound in a fortnight free of charge just to make sure but I think he felt a bit sorry for us.

We really needed this litter for my boys line so another dog was out of the question.

Will check his viability and if it's a no goer well......... :)

Not good news from us :rofl:

Went for a 28 day ultrasound and nothing there.

Judging from her other signs he thinks she's probably going to give us a phantom.

He's offered to do me another ultrasound in a fortnight free of charge just to make sure but I think he felt a bit sorry for us.

We really needed this litter for my boys line so another dog was out of the question.

Will check his viability and if it's a no goer well......... :laugh:

Fingers crossed for good news in two weeks.

No photo's here but Aurora-Rose is either having large puppies or a lot of them. With 3 weeks to go she is already as big as a house and has been mooshy with me since a week after the mating.

She is enjoying nightly belly rubs when she jumps onto my recliner with me (I don't think that is going to last for to much longer) :rolleyes:

I don't generally ultrasound my bitches but will get an xray done at 7 weeks to get a good count.

Paws crossed for everyone else and their March litters, I hope you are all spoiled for choice. ;)

No photo's here but Aurora-Rose is either having large puppies or a lot of them. With 3 weeks to go she is already as big as a house and has been mooshy with me since a week after the mating.

She is enjoying nightly belly rubs when she jumps onto my recliner with me (I don't think that is going to last for to much longer) :rofl:

I don't generally ultrasound my bitches but will get an xray done at 7 weeks to get a good count.

Paws crossed for everyone else and their March litters, I hope you are all spoiled for choice. :rofl:

How excitement. :rolleyes: ;) :)