Litters Due In March

Bilbo Baggins

Congrats Fanuilos!!!

Well our puppies arrived yesterday... she started at 9:40am last one at 8pm... 11 beautiful BC puppies... 6 Girls, 5 Boys... 4 Choc Tris, 3 Black Tris, 1 Black/White, 1 Choc/White, 1 Blue Merle, 1 Choc Merle... Mum and pups all doing well...

will add pics later...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations everyone on your puppies! We are off to the vet tonight for an x-ray to get a better idea on how many we are expecting. Vet saw approx four in the ultrasound, and she does not seem huge to me, so my guess is between four and six which would be lovely :-).

Those border puppies are soooo cute.

Our litter taken on Wednesday

IMG_6691.JPG

IMG_6687.JPG

IMG_6694.JPG

ETA - for some reason the photos aren't showing up but they are in the White Shepherd thread....

Edited by Fanuilos

gorgeous fanuilos.. really glad i can tell mine apart from colour/markings :)

all pups are doing well, all put on great weights today :rofl: the smaller boy is a strong little fella, but he fights the biggest off and managed to have the 2nd best weight gain today.. proud of the little man...

gorgeous fanuilos.. really glad i can tell mine apart from colour/markings :rofl:

Yeah and those ribbons always fall off. Thankfully, if we ever lose two, it tends to be one of each sex, or two very different sized puppies.

Edited by Fanuilos

congrats Woofen...

can't believe my babies are almost a week old already... they are becoming fat little sausages.. lol

The time goes sooooo quick!!

A couple of pics- the rest are in my "EEEEEp" thread lol

1208649990_LaNYK-M.jpg

1208654505_kando-M.jpg

Gorgeous Woofen!!!

Well my 2nd litter arrived during last night... for a first time mother she did grand :(

8 Puppies - 2 Choc Merle Boys, 2 Choc Merle Girls, 3 Choc Tri Boys, 1 Choc White Girl

The Tri's were a surprise knew there was a chance but didn't think it would happen :)

RumourandPupsday1.jpg

Congratulations everyone!

The waiting is driving me mental. Our girls temp was down to 36.5 this morning, and she has been nesting today, but not actually in labour yet. I'm sure she's waiting till 2am to go LOL.