2011 Brags Thread

well done Amypie and Trixie woohoo! now onto the big league JDX and that wont take long and than off to masters woohoo!

Congratulations cleoj on your title wow 3 titles in 3 months what an achievement.

Congratulations on other people on your passes.

Hey is the trialing season finished for you guys. We dont have anymore till the New Years Eve and I think only one in Feb we dont get going till March again like another 4 months

Yep - weekend trial (agility and obedience) was the last for the year here :( . But we have the excitement of looking forward to our very first official Rally O trial in Hobart on January 15th :D . But other than Rally O, no trials here until March.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: Way to go with Mick,Sheilaheel .... sucks having to persevere with obedience huh? :rofl: And don't forget,he will love Rally O.

Laughed at your SPDX story - sound like me and my partner - only it's worse now we're is SPDM - made our first pass at Launceston Royal by 0.73 seconds :rofl: .

Hey Barb! :)

Not so much sucks as embarrassing! I've really let this poor dog down due to various circumstances. He has never had the time and focus that Sheila and Trevor enjoyed....so much wasted potential. :( I've wanted to quit, but I'm pretty stubborn ;) I doubt I'll venture into Rally O. I haven't got time to do another discipline and I really need to work on my horses more as well (even more wasted potential). Then I've got my new pup, Lena and I've just inherited a JRT of all things.

Good on you for getting all the way up to SPDM. We are having a break from that class for a bit to focus on other stuff, but my partner and I might spend some time training the "Watch" and "Go" commands for each other, the dogs seem to know what they're doing! :rofl:

Sheila wrote: But my partner and I might spend some time training the "Watch" and "Go" commands for each other, the dogs seem to know what they're doing!

Maybe you need to introduce a handler reinforcement schedule and mark each other with chocolates or lollies for paying attention :rofl:.

Edited by ness

Hey Barb! :)

Not so much sucks as embarrassing! I've really let this poor dog down due to various circumstances. He has never had the time and focus that Sheila and Trevor enjoyed....so much wasted potential. :( I've wanted to quit, but I'm pretty stubborn ;) I doubt I'll venture into Rally O. I haven't got time to do another discipline and I really need to work on my horses more as well (even more wasted potential). Then I've got my new pup, Lena and I've just inherited a JRT of all things.

Good on you for getting all the way up to SPDM. We are having a break from that class for a bit to focus on other stuff, but my partner and I might spend some time training the "Watch" and "Go" commands for each other, the dogs seem to know what they're doing! :rofl:

Sorry to gear that you guys missed out on Sunday. I always enjoy watching you work together - Mick always looks like he's enjoying himself!

Thanks AP,

Lena was almost called Vera instead, but my Aunt Vera and my Mum weren't terribly impressed with that idea. :laugh:

The JRT is named "Lucky" and I'm really tempted to call him "Larry", which would suit him, but probably won't end up changing it given he was my Uncle's dog. (BTW, I may PM you for some advice on training a Terrier!!!)

Ness, since throwing full bottles of champagne is probably a serious breach of OH&S guidelines, I think your suggestion of appropriate reinforcement has real merit! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sheilaheel02

:thumbsup::cheer: Nice one DSO and Jess!

And :wave: hi Shaz. Long time no see. :D Kirra's still going strong - and new lil big man Rory - now 3, is a delight. Kirra and I were really sad when Fergus died, but we're both enjoying the new kid. Kirra spent his first week telling him who was actually in charge - and then has played with him every day of the 3 years since. :laugh:

End of the year brag for me!

At our club's presentation night tonight, Ava was awarded trophies for the highest score in CCD and also the highest score in Novice! She turns 2 years old today and I am very proud of her.

Congratulations Wuffles! A fantastic result for such a young dog. Happy Belated Birthday Ava. :)

At our club's presentation night tonight, Ava was awarded trophies for the highest score in CCD and also the highest score in Novice! She turns 2 years old today and I am very proud of her.

Great stuff wuffles and Ava! :thumbsup::cheer:

Congrats wuffles!

Must be something about those Aussie Shepherds... We were awarded the same at our club, plus top dog of the year! What a great introduction to the world of obedience has my wonderful girl Annie been! She's only a little older than Ava too- 2 1/2 tomorrow :)

Well done wuffles and Ava and Nik and Annie!!!

Been wanting an Aussie for a while now but I think I'd feel the pressure that it would have to perform well because we have some pretty awesome Aussie obedience teams around! thumbsup1.gif I wouldn't want to let the Aussie side down laugh.gif