Can A Male Dog Wear Purple Collars?

Bubitty

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know the dog won't give a toss what colour his collar is. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but this has to be the dumbest question ever asked on here.

+1 :thumbsup:

Sorry for asking a dumb question! :thumbsup: I can't help it if I'm a happy dog owner who likes to buy her dogs nice new collars :thumbsup:

I have had to stop myself from buying collars and leads. I nearly bought a Rogz collar and lead set for a future dog of mine that has not even been concieved :thumbsup:.

I really like that one Clover, I think I might have to get it as well! :thumbsup:

Although I will say one of mine has such long hair, you can never see his collar anyway! :thumbsup:

I am going to pose the kids in their collars and take pics tomorrow!

I took the Bitty for a third walk today because the collar and leads came in and I had to go for a spin and make a public debut!!! :thumbsup:

I really like that one Clover, I think I might have to get it as well! :thumbsup:

Although I will say one of mine has such long hair, you can never see his collar anyway! :thumbsup:

The Rogz stuff is realy addictive, but oh so nice. They have just bought out new designs and colours as well. Yeah that is the only downside of having coated dogs :thumbsup:.

I am going to pose the kids in their collars and take pics tomorrow!

I took the Bitty for a third walk today because the collar and leads came in and I had to go for a spin and make a public debut!!! :thumbsup:

You crack me up!! :thumbsup:

Will see if I can organise myself to take some pics tomorrow too :thumbsup:

You do know the dog won't give a toss what colour his collar is. :rofl:

Sorry, but this has to be the dumbest question ever asked on here.

+1 ;)

Sorry for asking a dumb question! ;) I can't help it if I'm a happy dog owner who likes to buy her dogs nice new collars rather than some bitter old hag finding fault in a thread thats really none of her business :rofl:

Oh, nice :o

+1

And if it is on a public forum it is everyone's business. ;)

I just don't get the fancy collar, dressing dogs up thing at all. To me collars need to be practical and comfortable for walking the dog. Mine never wear them at home so they only serve the purpose of a safely device and I prefer them as inconspicuous as possible, so preferably the same colour as the dog, so you notice the dog not the collar. Same goes for the current trend for bling show leads. Why bring attention to a lead when it is the dog you are showing? Just doesn't make sense to me at all. :)

Can A Male Dog Wear Purple Collars? Absolutely not. You'll give the poor boy an identity crisis everytime he looks in the mirror, Bub. I think he needs a big butch studded leather collar with Sons of Anarchy written on it.

I like that purple and green one.

I just don't get the fancy collar, dressing dogs up thing at all. To me collars need to be practical and comfortable for walking the dog. Mine never wear them at home so they only serve the purpose of a safely device and I prefer them as inconspicuous as possible, so preferably the same colour as the dog, so you notice the dog not the collar. Same goes for the current trend for bling show leads. Why bring attention to a lead when it is the dog you are showing? Just doesn't make sense to me at all. :)

I think a pretty collar can enhance a dog's look. For instance Bitty looks lovely in various shades of pink. It just goes very well with her fur. Mine don't wear collars at home either but I think its nice to go for a walk in different collars cuz it gets dull seeing them in the same one all the time. Plus some people just like pretty trinkets! Collars give me another thing to shop for. Its harmless and fun! :o