Update On Our Pup Still Not Sure On The Mix

kels84

Boy she has grown!! lookit those long legs!! :love: She looks very happy - so does your old boy. To me she looks very greyhound now ...

in this photo.. her front legs look a bit bowed/and as if she is not taking weight on them? Got any more photos of her sitting & standing ? It may just be the angle.. but I always worry about large pups... they grow so quickly ... ..

http://www.dolforums.com.au/uploads/monthl...85544_thumb.jpg

Boy she has grown!! lookit those long legs!! :love: She looks very happy - so does your old boy. To me she looks very greyhound now ...

in this photo.. her front legs look a bit bowed/and as if she is not taking weight on them? Got any more photos of her sitting & standing ? It may just be the angle.. but I always worry about large pups... they grow so quickly ... ..

http://www.dolforums.com.au/uploads/monthl...85544_thumb.jpg

yeah shes getting bigger here is another pic. No lameness at all in the front legs i think that she was just about to take off in that photo

post-37981-1296388441_thumb.jpg

Ummm I'd say she is about 90% greyhound! LOL! She is very very cute. :love: And that 'whistle' - greyhounds do it to. I call it screaming. Pia screams if she stubs her toe, or if you pull her collar too hard, if you won't let her inside when she wants to come in... :D

Ummm I'd say she is about 90% greyhound! LOL! She is very very cute. :love: And that 'whistle' - greyhounds do it to. I call it screaming. Pia screams if she stubs her toe, or if you pull her collar too hard, if you won't let her inside when she wants to come in... :D

hahahaha that cracks me up Slinky does all that to and grunts if you loud while she's trying to sleep which is most the time. thanks for that we were calling it chirping but screaming really fits the noise well

post-37981-1296389498_thumb.jpg

Love Slinky's name, so fitting.

A friend of mine has a Staghound, Whippet, SBT X and they know who 'created' (as opposed to bred) the litter so can confirm the cross. She's chunkier than Slinky, but still a streamlined kind of way. Her brow is much more upright than any straight sighthound x, so you can see the SBT in her face. Slinky looks much more Greyhound with a dollop of something else 'sighthoundy' rather than SBT.

Great looking dog, hope she brings you many happy years of frienship.

i also noticed her front legs, they almost look knobbly above the joints. Looks like she has stacks more growing to do. Maybe try to avoid too much hard running and jumping right now on those joints. They look pretty soft.

I think she will be a beautiful dog when she's finally done with growing.