Group 5A (GSD's): 1 to 99

Group 1: 100 to 216

Group 2: 217 to 321

Group 3: 322 to 407

Group 4: 408 to 499

Group 5B: 500 to 558

Group 6: 559 to 650

Group 7: 651 to 733

Any news about the show? The Classic thread had someone suggest that it may not go ahead. Would be nice to get a bit of warning before we all go and groom dogs. This is my only show for the whole of February and will leave coats as they are, if the show is going to be cancelled.

Any news about the show? The Classic thread had someone suggest that it may not go ahead. Would be nice to get a bit of warning before we all go and groom dogs. This is my only show for the whole of February and will leave coats as they are, if the show is going to be cancelled.

Was thinking the same thing , would be good to know :bottom:

Was thinking the same thing , would be good to know :bottom:

A friend of mine has spoken with Jill McDonald the Show Sec for Ballarat & at this stage the show is still going ahead.

Thanks for that. The forecast is saying a bit more rain but nothing like we have had so if it fine for the show at this stage, then tomorrow should be OK. Reckon I'll find something older to wear as I've had a couple of new suits ruined from being soaked or muddied.

Just been up to grounds and they are fine - good surface and green grass. A few small puddles on the footpath

Didn't check the car park but there were some cars parked on there and kids were playing soccer.

Ballarat has not had the rain that Melbourne and areas north had. Most rain in Ballarat fell about 8.30 to 9.30pm last night in one huge deluge and after that just steady rain with no rain since 5.30am. None since so far and only high cloud. The BOM weather site shows Ballarat as getting up to 50mm today but the more reliable Elders site as it is updated more regularly says that we have an 80% chance of getting between 1 and 10mm today and a 5% chance of getting 1mm on Sunday with a temp of 17 degrees. It is about that temp today but the humidity is high 98% at 11.30am and 81% at 1pm. Hopefully less humid tomorrow.

The BOM site predicts 'early showers' for tomorrow

It is almost certain that the conditions at Ballarat will be much better than at the same show last year which really was a washout!

If you can get out of your own town/suburb and can get to Ballarat safely then it should be a good show.

Still - the way the weather bureau is hedging their bets - "no rain but then if a thunderstorm should form....."

Your choice, but the grounds are good and Ballarat is dry today and forecast to be dry tomorrow

Thanks for the lunch today Toohey, was great to catch up with you both, sorry I missed seeing you go.

BIS Sussex

RUBIS Akita

BABY GSD

that's all I saw before I left

BIG 1 Italian Greyound

BIG 2 Am Staff

BIG 3 Sussex

BIG 4 Whippet

BIG 5 Kelpie

BIG 6 Akita

BIG 7 Poodle

Thanks for the lunch today Toohey, was great to catch up with you both, sorry I missed seeing you go.

BIS Sussex

RUBIS Akita

BABY GSD

that's all I saw before I left

BIG 1 Italian Greyound

BIG 2 Am Staff

BIG 3 Sussex

BIG 4 Whippet

BIG 5 Kelpie

BIG 6 Akita

BIG 7 Poodle

anyone know any more Gr 7 results and who was the poodle? please