Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sorry cazzie for your loss.

My girl isnt well she has been off all found and not drinking much at all for 2 days now, noticed a lump on and thought mastitis but dosent seem to be it so had to do blood test etc came back ok, have to hand raise half the pups as per vet advise to give her a chance to fight whatever she is fighting.

going to b a long first 4 weeks :(

My girl is day 60 tomorrow! Her temp is still normal and she is uncomfortable but happy. Still eating, although I would be surprised if she goes off her food. Her grandmother never went off her food at all before during or after labour.

Here are some photos I took tonight.

post-7564-1302602812_thumb.jpg

post-7564-1302603108_thumb.jpg

Edited by shellbyville

My girl is day 60 tomorrow! Her temp is still normal and she is uncomfortable but happy. Still eating, although I would be surprised if she goes off her food. Her grandmother never went off her food at all before during or after labour.

Here is a photo I took tonight.

She is HUGE. Poor bugger lol.

We has bebes.

A boy and a girl :eek:

The little boy was born feet first at 10.02 in a consult room at Werribee Emergency after 2.5 hours of labour and a shot of oxytocin.

Little girl came at 10.18 head first :D Little boy was 194g and girl was 170g (after a wee feed before we came home).

Now I can't get the bloody girl to latch on, but the boy is feeding a treat.

I'll try to get some piccies uploaded tomorrow.