Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

We ended up with one female puppy, born last night. There was another puppy but it was very stuck and unable to be saved :) Checa and her big fat puppy are doing very well though :laugh:

Awww RIP little lost puppy :(

Glad mum and pup are doing well.... we need a photo now :laugh:

Heres a photo of our pup, taken last night

aaaIMG_0594600x400.jpg

She'll be the worlds cleanest puppy because Checa won't stop fussing over her!

How HUGE is she. RIP the pup you lost :birthday:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, hope all litters and expectant Mums are doing well. My guys were 8 days old yesterday and have more than doubled their birthweight! Very happy with them, though poos were becoming a little runny and smelly so started them on some Protexin yesterday, all are still happy and quiet, fighting for boobies!

Love all the photos of the babies.

Here is a link to my facebook page, so hopefully it will work. Pups are 13 days old today and just starting to open their eyes.

They are all up on their feet toddling around and extremely cute!

Facebook link didn't work...Does anyone know how you can do that? I have seen others do it.

Edited by shellbyville

oh my gosh they are gorgeous Kanati - what colour would you call the girl in the top right with the black mask? sorry i dont know a lot about whippet colours :p all mine come in one colour.

That little girl is a red fawn with black mask. ;)

Thats the fun of whippets....they come in a rainbow of colours! :rofl:

ETA: Sorry, I meant to say thank you for the lovely comment too!

Edited by Kanati Whippets

Kanati, your babies are so smooshable! I love the little silvery fawn parti girl.

Love all the photos of the babies.

Here is a link to my facebook page, so hopefully it will work. Pups are 13 days old today and just starting to open their eyes.

They are all up on their feet toddling around and extremely cute!

Facebook link didn't work...Does anyone know how you can do that? I have seen others do it.

Shellby, have you got the settings on your photo album as 'everyone' can view? Apart from that as long as you are on the main album page you should be right to just insert the link as usual?!

I did tell you guys that she was rather large!! :-)

She's still wagging her tail, sleeping a lot, just going off her food this afternoon, although she hasn't been eating her usual food, will

only eat (good quality) dog roll...........

Edited by AdoubleJ

Not quite LOTG. Her and Billy had lots of fun over 5 days - so......last day from last mating is Sunday.................

but I actually thought she had taken from her first couple of days and that from then on she was just being

a little tart!! Looks as if she took from the last couple of matings though. If nothing has happened by

Sunday will get the vet down to just check on her. Pups are still wriggling around well - don't know how as there isn't an

awful lot of room left!! :)