Macro Photo's

Frodo's mum

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I can't wait to get it. Just hope I can figure out how to use it properly! :laugh:

KKS love the sandy foot!

Pers, nice spider, I really hope I can capture some spiders but I am a bit scared especially of the jumping ones. I opened the door early this morning to a massive perfectly formed spider web on the veranda and wished I had of had my macro lens.

Slight and transient :laugh: Then I go back to my pentax forum and see some of the limited pentax prime shots and I come to my senses :rofl: Canon don't look after their buyers by letting them use legacy lenses and you have to sell organs to get a pro nikon kit. All pentax need to do is get that FF out and improve the AF and I'll never look at the canikons again!

I wish there were some other pentaxians here so we could compare gear :(

But I think nikon top of the range lenses are quite a bit more than pentax. That is one reason the pentax people stick with it, the gear is significantly cheaper for the same standard. Though I may punch the next camera store person who asks if I'm looking for canon or nikon lenses, we are people too :laugh:

Jo before I got my D80 I was in our local camera shop, (camera house) and the sales guy was hell bent on selling me a Pentax, he knew his stuff too and convinced me enough to check out the Pentax, not sure what happened as I still went with Nikon. :laugh:

I've been lurking here for a while too! I had a dabble in macro but not sure if I really succeeded!

I have a new Sigma 17-70mm lens that I've been getting used to!

My Coral Bark Maple... Just starting to sprout!

7905099162_2991cbc3b1_z.jpg

7905099448_bde254de65_z.jpg

Some bark on a log

7905100484_c3024e5936_z.jpg

And an attempt during a downpour to capture rain drops

7905099798_c2415e4e20_z.jpg

I think my focus is off and it doesn't let me get super, super close.... Time for another lens??? Lol

MnDM

Edit: to fix up lens info

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum