My Poor Beagle

huski

Thanks guys I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am!

I think I'll be ordering her a muzzle today as she keeps getting the e-collar off and it will be easier to crate her. Now we just have to keep her quiet for two weeks :thumbsup:

Great news about Daisy - good luck trying to keep her quiet for 2 weeks :laugh:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news everyone - Daisy's paw has gone back to normal size :rofl: there is still some redness and bruising there and the wound itself is going to take a while to heal but it looks like she is on the mend. The little shit pulled the bandage off on the way home so mum had to turn around, go back and get it done again and she'll have to go in for check ups every three days for the next two weeks. The vet has been great, he said he was so worried about her last night he couldn't sleep - he was very happy her paw is looking better today.

Thanks again for all your thoughts, Daisy and I really appreciate it.

YAY!!!! Great News!! :rofl: :rofl:

Bit of an update. She was back at the vet this morning getting her bandage changed and the wound is taking a very long time to heal now there are no stitches holding it together :rofl: it looks like another 2-4 weeks at least of having the bandage on, no walks, no exercise, no training or agility or obedience. It is so frustrating, I just want her to get better :D I miss having my dog to do things with and have fun with together :D

Bit of an update. She was back at the vet this morning getting her bandage changed and the wound is taking a very long time to heal now there are no stitches holding it together :D it looks like another 2-4 weeks at least of having the bandage on, no walks, no exercise, no training or agility or obedience. It is so frustrating, I just want her to get better :D I miss having my dog to do things with and have fun with together :(

Poor Daisy, she's taking a long time to heal :( Sending more healing vibes and :rofl: to you both :)

Thanks so much guys. I don't want to sound like I'm whinging, I am so happy she is ok after all the drama, she just seems so bored and miserable and I miss being able to do things with her that make her (and I) happy. Mostly I feel so guilty that she has such a nasty wound and will be in pain for even longer, I know the cyst had to be removed but part of me wishes we never had it taken out.