My Poor Beagle

huski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Daisy's leg has less swelling today Huski but you didn't miss too much not going to Woofstock , it was ok but fairly small and REALLY HOT! The organisers had set up some ginormus fans/evaporative coolers that they filled with icy water so they were pretty welcome.

There were some really good dogs in the competitions--(especially the Fashionista-in-the-field...the little guys wore their Tam-o-shanters (with a tiny Westie button on each) and little tartan coats with a little bagpipe hanging off them).

They WON FIRST PRIZE Yippee :hug:

it made up for taking a wrong turn and ending up going through the Clem Jones tunnel

The dogs are home resting after their grueling day as fashion tarts

There were some really great dogs there.

Sorry to hijack your post but I was thinking of Daisy yesterday and wished I could have hooked up with her and you at the meet up point near the gate.

Get well soon Daisy

Great news everyone - Daisy's paw has gone back to normal size :hug: there is still some redness and bruising there and the wound itself is going to take a while to heal but it looks like she is on the mend. The little shit pulled the bandage off on the way home so mum had to turn around, go back and get it done again and she'll have to go in for check ups every three days for the next two weeks. The vet has been great, he said he was so worried about her last night he couldn't sleep - he was very happy her paw is looking better today.

Thanks again for all your thoughts, Daisy and I really appreciate it.

Thanks guys I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am!

I think I'll be ordering her a muzzle today as she keeps getting the e-collar off and it will be easier to crate her. Now we just have to keep her quiet for two weeks :hug:

Great news everyone - Daisy's paw has gone back to normal size :thumbsup: there is still some redness and bruising there and the wound itself is going to take a while to heal but it looks like she is on the mend. The little shit pulled the bandage off on the way home so mum had to turn around, go back and get it done again and she'll have to go in for check ups every three days for the next two weeks. The vet has been great, he said he was so worried about her last night he couldn't sleep - he was very happy her paw is looking better today.

Thanks again for all your thoughts, Daisy and I really appreciate it.

Poor Daisy but glad to hear she's on the mend :laugh: