Tomorrow, And The Weather Is Fine! Whippets:speed Machines

Kirislin

I like this one. You are all bad at bringing the lure back so I will just do it myself. He managed to take it half way back on his own.

5538843785_97f85f0fab_z.jpg

That's a committee members whippet so of course it's just doing its bit for the club. We like to see our members putting in. :confused:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so bloody lucky; Two gorgeous whippets, and the best whippy photographers in the world at the funnest run day ever. Damn these photos are fabulous. Love Ty bringing back the lure... he does that with his sister. Sister gets the ball, he tackes the sister and brings the ball back to us as proud as punch.

Wonderful photos, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mil

thanks again kirislin for a lovely day out, nice weather for it again too :D ... gotta say these days have a kinda addictive nature to them: run, click, click, click, check, see all the cool shots you missed, oh I've gotta try again :confused:

excellent shots evolving! it was nice to meet you again, I had fun running Alera, and I'll never be confused by who is who again I don't think, now that I know :)

I've only just got my lot onto the computer, may be a few days before I finish going through them all :rofl:

Just a few hey Kirislin? My goodness, how many 'awww so amazingly cute' and 'wow that's an incredible shot' photos can there be in a minute! Gonna bring my swishy ''lumix for dummis' up next time, and you can teach me what to do.

I think Evolvings second pic might be Pixie Blight, what do you think! It's either Pixie or it might be Noelles whippet.

Hi guys,

that's my girl Pixie! Thanks for the great pics Evolving and Kirislin. Had such a lovely day yesterday. I think I'll have to get my old camera out next time and see what I can come up with. I haven't previously because Pixel get's so upset if her mummy leaves her, but she makes so much noise anyway trying to make it her turn sooner, that I might as well try and get some photos. If I can get some other family members to come along that would help too.

Edited by miss whippy

Lovely talking with you yesterday miss whippy :rofl: Pixie is beautiful. She certainly loves racing doesn't she! :rofl:

Kirislin, maybe I'll leave the dogs at home next time and just bring my camera -- I'll take you up on your offer of teaching me how to use it :noidea: That is if there's any room down at the finish line :laugh:

Lovely talking with you yesterday miss whippy :rofl: Pixie is beautiful. She certainly loves racing doesn't she! :rofl:

Kirislin, maybe I'll leave the dogs at home next time and just bring my camera -- I'll take you up on your offer of teaching me how to use it :noidea: That is if there's any room down at the finish line :laugh:

Yes you just need to leave a little room for the dogs to dodge past you.

Lovely talking with you yesterday miss whippy :eek: Pixie is beautiful. She certainly loves racing doesn't she! :rofl:

Kirislin, maybe I'll leave the dogs at home next time and just bring my camera -- I'll take you up on your offer of teaching me how to use it :laugh: That is if there's any room down at the finish line :rofl:

Yes you just need to leave a little room for the dogs to dodge past you.

Or be prepared for the pitter patter of little feet all over you. :rofl: and possibly a black eye or two. I'd be happy to help you Beltar.

Evolving I love the photos you've added, thankyou, I actually laughed at one of the Golden Retriever, he's so funny. You got some really fantastic shots, on behalf of the club THANKYOU!!!! :noidea:

Edited by Kirislin

It must be a bit daunting lying there with 5 or 6 whippets bearing down on you at high speed, Evolving.

I find it so funny when they all then turn around and run back to their people almost as fast :noidea:

Thanks Kirislin!

Edited by Beltar

yeh, I just love that they turn around at the end and run back every time, so cool! There was definitely 1 or 2 times yesterday if I hadn't've moved I woulda been trampled :noidea:

still working on my images, gotta say I'm rather disappointed so far, a few are okay, but nothing outstanding :laugh:

yeh, I just love that they turn around at the end and run back every time, so cool! There was definitely 1 or 2 times yesterday if I hadn't've moved I woulda been trampled :noidea:

still working on my images, gotta say I'm rather disappointed so far, a few are okay, but nothing outstanding :rofl:

I find that hard to imagine but oh well, if you didn't get any you're happy with...............you'll just have to come back. :laugh: