Tomorrow, And The Weather Is Fine! Whippets:speed Machines

Kirislin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the 4th one, Kirislin!

Great job, Evolving! Loving the lens?

Yes it was good. Took a little bit to get used to and weighs a tonn. When I went back to my lens it felt like I was holding nothing.

hahahaha I'm right handed but I think my left upper arm is now stronger than my right, and the only reason is that lens. :)

yeh, I just love that they turn around at the end and run back every time, so cool! There was definitely 1 or 2 times yesterday if I hadn't've moved I woulda been trampled :mad

still working on my images, gotta say I'm rather disappointed so far, a few are okay, but nothing outstanding :mad

I keep checking in here hoping to see your pics. :p

soon ... very soon :mad

just uploading some to flickr now, as it happens, if I cropped heaps off, a lot more turned out better than I first thought :mad

will upload the lot to the photobucket account (same as last time?) soon too

I knew they would, I am expecting great things from you!

:p

Edited by Kirislin

soon ... very soon :mad

just uploading some to flickr now, as it happens, if I cropped heaps off, a lot more turned out better than I first thought :mad

I knew they would, I am expecting great things from you!

:p

haha yes, I think that's what I'm worried about

5546330928_f7cbd051c9_z.jpg

Kibah:

5545751743_03d4f84de7_z.jpg

5546332680_f54c332f7d_z.jpg

5546333692_1815f9b9f5_z.jpg

5546334226_2b82fec59e_z.jpg

golden retriever can fly too:

5545754387_b86167c277_z.jpg

5545754919_970b2168dc_z.jpg

Alera:

5546336514_a6cfac8924_z.jpg

5546337598_d251ce97c3_z.jpg

5546338188_03a2d6fb3a_z.jpg

:love:

I've had a look at your pics CM, they're fantastic. I have to go back with a cuppa and sit in a comfy chair and watch it all as a slide show, there's so many photos now. :confused: Thankyou both Evolving and Clicking Mad for coming along in the first place and then being so generous to put your photos on our photobucket site. :rolleyes:

I remember this run because the dog on the left is Tag and Pucks dad, how on Earth you managed to get them both in the pic is beyond me. I had to commit to one dog and I chose the white girl.

19-058.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Just passing on some emails thanking CM and Evolving from some of our members. :)

Hi Linda. The photos are ace. What a wonderful waste of the company time trawling through them all. Happy there are some nice ones of Missy and Murphy (the Golden Retr). He always looks happy, even if he did look like Borat in his red mankini ! Ha. The Iggies are sooooo cute. I hope we can continue to have some social days...somewhere... :love:

Regards Jenny

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Linda,

i had a look on Sunday and it worked! Beautiful photos. FYI

Megan

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Linda,

Thanks for sharing the photos – aren’t they wonderful!!

We’re glad you had a good day yesterday. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Regards,

Terry and Julie-Ann

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had so many pets over the years, and each one was my child. It's only since I've run the whippys that I've had photos that show how wonderful my babies are. I can't express my appreciation enough.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kirislin

Please excuse my ignorance, whippet people, but is the black a whippet or a small grey?? I don't see a lot of whippets but have never seen a black one. I think I am in love!!!!!

My black and white roan girl is always mistaken for a whippet as she is fast and fine.

Please excuse my ignorance, whippet people, but is the black a whippet or a small grey?? I don't see a lot of whippets but have never seen a black one. I think I am in love!!!!!

My black and white roan girl is always mistaken for a whippet as she is fast and fine.

It's a whippet. We didn't have any greys there on Saturday although they've come in the past. Blacks and now blues are reasonably common now due to a couple of breeders who've been breeding quite alot of them.

I didn't know non-whippets could race. My two (ms and ms cross) would be in heaven.

not sure what an ms is but although we dont encourage other breeds we usually allow them to have a run if they want, and we have time. Of course whippets are given priority but we always find time to let others run if they turn up. We dont have real races, just fun runs, no winners, and no records are kept of who's the fastest dog. It's all for fun.