Cheap Dog Blanket Alert - $10 And Large Bed Idea

Winterpaws

Target has a great sale on manchester at the moment.

I picked up some throw for the dogs for $10 each and they are very generously sized and quite plush. They come in red, blue, brown and light brown.

Page 12 of the catalogue has a pic at the bottom left of the page of the blanket (wish they had it in black!!)

Also picked up cot mattresses for $45 each which are perfect for the big dogs and will be great for winter. I chuck a fitted cot sheet on it and then the blanket over the top.

Great thing about the mattress is one size is waterproof which would be good for incontinent dogs :cry:

I picked up some throw for the dogs for $10 each and they are very generously sized and quite plush. They come in red, blue, brown and light brown.

Page 12 of the catalogue has a pic at the bottom left of the page of the blanket (wish they had it in black!!)

Also picked up cot mattresses for $45 each which are perfect for the big dogs and will be great for winter. I chuck a fitted cot sheet on it and then the blanket over the top.

Great thing about the mattress is one size is waterproof which would be good for incontinent dogs :cry:

I wish this forum had a thanks button like the other one I use does.

THANKS! :)

I wish this forum had a thanks button like the other one I use does.

THANKS! :)

Agree, that would be awesome. And thanks :laugh: My dog has eaten/humped his existing bed to death (he had it for over a year which is pretty good) so this sounds perfect.

Great thing about the mattress is one size is waterproof which would be good for incontinent dogs :thumbsup:

Awesome! Thank You! :thumbsup:

It sounds so snug and comfy that I wouldn't mind bunking in with your dogs myself! :thumbsup:

It sounds so snug and comfy that I wouldn't mind bunking in with your dogs myself! :thumbsup:

Yeh thinking now I should have gone the "gold" option of the inner spring mattress for $67 but they look pretty happy on these ones

post-3016-1300441933_thumb.jpg

The fleecy rugs also dry so quickly. I always buy a few when they are on special at the end of winter. The dogs don't care about the colours!

I've got another idea for dog beds for larger dogs or multiple dogs. I was searching on ebay for a camping stretcher bed (for humans) and you can get them quite cheap, they can be hosed/washed, they take hevy weights and they fold up if you need to put them out of the way. I just bought a king sized one for $30 but there were smaller ones on there going cheaper than that. They are all camping brands so I suspect the canvas quality will be much better too.

Great thing about the mattress is one size is waterproof which would be good for incontinent dogs :confused:

Ahh, great idea, I have a cot mattress here which I was going to get rid of, but I'll give it to my dogs now, I bet my 10yr old goldie will appreciate it.

And hmm, sale at target...you are enabling, lol.

My dd needs a doona, but no doubt I'd buy more than I need if I go down there today lol