Springer Puppies

~*Shell*~

Huski and I went to Melbourne on the weekend and were lucky enough to meet some of the most gorgeous puppies in the world. They're field (working) English Springer Spaniels and were just to die for. The majority of these puppies are destined to become working dogs - everything from police work to retrieving. :thumbsup:

A huge huge thank you to Rachel from Wrangham kennels for letting us come to visit and for letting me get the camera out!!

5546983644_8b36cdf13a.jpg

5546348827_4f655b2f07.jpg

5546368185_af998762a4.jpg

5546447143_ed8ebd6691.jpg

5547081084_c2d3c38a67.jpg

What they spent the majority of the time doing :hug:

5546887634_8ee138f7b7.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Awwww, so cute! I have been lucky to play (and photograph!) a few Wrangham pups over the past couple of years, I could definitely be tempted one day!

I know the feeling! There wasn't one puppy in the group that was the slightest bit quiet and none that didn't want to play with you. I could be tempted! :birthday:

ETA: Neither of us at the moment TLC! The wait for a wrangham puppy is over a year at the moment! Huski is very very interested but even if she wanted one, it's a long wait!

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Dawwwwwwwwwwwww they are just so lovely!!

Awwww, so cute! I have been lucky to play (and photograph!) a few Wrangham pups over the past couple of years, I could definitely be tempted one day!

Yep they are very special and I can see why they are in such demand :)

So who is getting a new puppy you or Huski??

Me, well, eventually ;) Like Shell said there is a relatively lengthy wait but after meeting these pups I can see why, fingers crossed I'll have one next year some time :grouphug: