Where To Get Doggie Pj's

mumsy

I want to get some made up from lightweight breathable material as well .... long-sleeves/legs and loose. These so my boy can wear them during the warmer months at the times when the mozzies are out. Being a short and single coat breed, the mozzies get to him pretty easily. I used a T-shirt and that protected him to a huge extent but it doesn't cover all areas (but was worth trying). So I figure PJ style in the sports material would be great.

I want to get some made up from lightweight breathable material as well .... long-sleeves/legs and loose. These so my boy can wear them during the warmer months at the times when the mozzies are out. Being a short and single coat breed, the mozzies get to him pretty easily. I used a T-shirt and that protected him to a huge extent but it doesn't cover all areas (but was worth trying). So I figure PJ style in the sports material would be great.

Like this? :thumbsup:

P1020818.jpg

My boy's so manly :)

They're made from t-shirt material. They're good for a while but stretch out of shape pretty quickly.

Have spoken to Meg from the dane thread and she is making some for us!

The bodies are done, just got to put the neck and cuffs on. ;)

Meg how much do you charge for a JRT sized set?

Also the most important question...I really had my heart set on pink camo fleece...have you got any? lol

PMd you.

Have run out of pink camo, tollersowned got the last of mine :thumbsup: She may have some left?

Like this? :)

Hi Itsmeg - yes like that. Although for his mozzie suit, a much much lighter, cooler and breathable material, and no cuffs on the legs .... just open so the breeze can get in :).

I think it was you whom I had do my boy's PJ's up for in the first place (green camouflage), but for which I gave the wrong measurements??? Still need to get around to re-measuring. He loves his blankets in the cooler weather, I know he'll appreciate his jams.

Like this? :)

Hi Itsmeg - yes like that. Although for his mozzie suit, a much much lighter, cooler and breathable material, and no cuffs on the legs .... just open so the breeze can get in :shrug:.

I think it was you whom I had do my boy's PJ's up for in the first place (green camouflage), but for which I gave the wrong measurements??? Still need to get around to re-measuring. He loves his blankets in the cooler weather, I know he'll appreciate his jams.

Nah, wasn't me. Can give them a whirl, though.

I have ordered two pairs of pjs as well from meg, very impressed with the service and speed. Now i just need my baby to wear them, which i am sure will not be a problem at all.

Aw, thanks :birthday:

Thought I'd better start a new topic in the right place :cry:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=217956

This only works for small dogs but I'll attach a picture of my boy in his jammies.

It's a $5 babies onesie from Kmart.

Just put it on backwards and the snaps do up along their back.

Shaar, what a fantastic idea! What size do you get for a CC? And you just cut the feet off by the look of it? Maybe I'll look at getting some of those on special for the rescue dogs. Perhaps while I'm hemming the back legs where the feet have been cut off I can cut out a hole for peeing and pooping. They look cosy and comfy!