Where To Get Doggie Pj's

mumsy

Hi there

I would like to get some doggie pj's and have found Amstaff makes them. I have pm'd but she doesn't seem to be around. Does anyone else on here make Pj's for dogs? A few cold nights in Melbourne and I already have a large boxer attached to me in bed!! :thumbsup: :D I wouldn't mind just a little personal space!

I got some off ebay from a lady here in Australia late last winter. I contacted her and told her my dog details and colour I was after and she made them and put the ad on ebay, I paid and they arrived quickly in the mail. Easy peasy and good price. My dog wont wear the damn things though because she doesn't like all 4 legs being lifted anymore. She's old so she gets a say. Sorry mumsy but she is only an SBT so they wont fit your boxer!

I dont know what has happened to amstaff, I PMed her ages ago asking about an order that I made last year (but then things went wrong lol) so I replaced it this year, she responded agreeing that yes it was getting to that time of the year and she will get onto it...and then she had her thread unlocked by Troy...and nothing since :happydance:

Hope she is ok

Head to the Dane thread, there is a member 'Meg' there who makes them.

:happydance: Already sent a PM

and also makes matching ones for people too :champagne:

That was a one-off for a special couple :happydance:

ETA: Link to the special couple photo :happydance:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...08&st=16830

Edited by itsmeg

That photo is one of the funniest things Ive seen in a long time - but the jammies look great :happydance:

PuppySniffer- would you sell your jammies? I have a Stafford and depending on what they look like etc I would buy them from you.

I've added a pic Of Ricky in her pj's Clyde. They're hot pink with black trim and black paw prints on the butt. No point me selling them as I have another female SBT who will wear them this year as she has outgrown some of the stuff she fitted into last year. I was also keen to keep them for the pattern as I have been collecting fleece with the plan of making some for rescue when I can pull my finger out. Full of ideas with no follow through unfortunately!

post-33739-1301476218_thumb.jpg

After my Sarah arrived from Brisbane, to stop her shivering in the middle of winter and waking me up :cry: I bought her some gorgeous hot pink pjs from kick a tin along here. And she makes them for many breeds - not ust the breeds on her website.

Hope it helps.

I've added a pic Of Ricky in her pj's Clyde. They're hot pink with black trim and black paw prints on the butt. No point me selling them as I have another female SBT who will wear them this year as she has outgrown some of the stuff she fitted into last year. I was also keen to keep them for the pattern as I have been collecting fleece with the plan of making some for rescue when I can pull my finger out. Full of ideas with no follow through unfortunately!

No worries, great modelling photo though :cry:

I had some made to measure by a DOLer here, last year. But I goofed the chest measurement and when I got them (timely; prompt) and put them on it was like as if he was wearing trousers that gave him a wedgy. Poor Mandela. He refused to walk in them. Just stood there, frozen to the spot. He remains pyjama-less as I haven't gotten around to re-organising another pair :cry:.

Edited by Erny

and also makes matching ones for people too :D

:cry: I want matching pjs with my dog - damn her and her massive coat :D :D