Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

Guest Panzer Attack!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY congrats kirst!!! Long time coming! :) :p :)

edit: oh, Naomi, I was terrified that something was going to happen to him. We think he ate too much food, he started vomiting and vomiting for such a long time and would eat a bit and spew again. There was SO MUCH VOMIT for a dog that doesn't even weigh 1.4kg! I thought he had parvo (but I am admittedly very paranoid)! He was fine after another hour or so tho. Vet at work checked him in the morning and said everything was normal. I've never experienced fear like it before.

Edited by Panzer Attack!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have them on my facebook but ill upload a few on photobucket and post:) i have taken just a few... cough cough...

she has met the olf man and LOVES him more then he loves her hahha ut they play nicely so far... dont know who long it will last! had a good night last night she cried for 5 mins then out like a light same with in the car she sooked then just slept in her crate :) we were up for toilet twice and she cried for 5 mons again each time then off to sleep she was up BRIGHT AND EARLY this morning and once i was up there was no more sleeping hahahah

ETA PICS!!!

IMG_3986edit.jpg

IMG_3979edit.jpg

IMG_3978edit.jpg

IMG_3971edit.jpg

IMG_3964edits.jpg

IMG_3962edit.jpg

IMG_3958edit.jpg

OKOK thats enough stop it kirst hahahahah

Edited by kirst_goldens

Guest Panzer Attack!

Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats dude! ;) May your toilet training and crating go smoother than mine is LOL. And I wuv your liddle old man terrier!!! My 8yo boy was here last night playing with Scooter, and he was so over it by the time he left with his Dad for work this morning haha.

E xx

hehehe thanks guys! i think she is going to be a horrible teenager as right now she is a freaking angel!!

first night went well and first day out she was soo well behaved first time with a lead and she is a pro!! getting her on the show stackers on monday :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Naomi - i want an aussie one day haha

Don't believe it Kirst, my two are/were angel pups and Bronte never went through the teenage terrors. But I'd recommend obed training as well as show training, it heads the teenagers off at the pass. :) They can't be naughty when you are changing the subject on them, with other training requests.

This is Enzo - we waited 4 years to get our own Italian Spinone! He is a big clown, an absolute sweetheart, dry all night in his crate from 3 days after we brought him home at 8 weeks - what more can I say! Shows like a big galumf!! Legs going in all 4 directions! :rofl:

6 weeks old

PC190196.jpg

8 weeks

P1010336.jpg

Meeting (some of) the tribe

P1010346.jpg

Our water baby

P1080450.jpg

Chew time

P1290494.jpg

This my new italian greyhound pup Dali, who arrived on the plane yesterday. He is 12 weeks old and very outgoing and confident for an iggy. He has fit in really well with my existing iggies, and has been very easy to have around.

He has the iggy scream down pat, and has screamed a few times when he hasnt got his own way. The breeder warned me he was a screamer tho. I have another iggy who screams too so Im used to it.

Dalirun.jpg

maddydali.jpg

SG- yeh i will do obedience with her i want to trial her.. just need to find the time :thumbsup: i have 2 jobs which are both animal jobs menaing i dont get many weekends off and when i do ill be showing.. so maybe ill wait till she is out of coat then pull her to do some work...

Enzo is a stunner!!!

Edited by kirst_goldens