Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

Aww look at the little munchkin! The second photo is adorable. Congrats! :)

Thank you... Sutton is also very cute, you have every right to be a proud Mum!... although I think I am yet to meet a puppy that isn't cute!...

What breed is Sutton?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandy, Sutton and Rumour are all adorable!

I love his name lucious, I'm secretly glad you couldn't think of a different one :p

5 days till I can join this thread!

This is my little boy, Neo, a 10 weeks old Kelpie.

We bought him home last week and having been joking about him being our "discount dog" because he was one of the last left from the litter and so the previous owners gave him to us as at a special price.

So far, things have been great...he's very affectionate, and a bit shy but boisterous once you get to know him - got temporarily expelled from puppy preschool because his little ears were constantly distracted and once he got off the leash, was sprinting around the room like a maniac. But, we think he's ready to go back next weekend! Lol.

2nvqwi0.jpg

And yes, he really does have that little smile, even when sleeping. :p

Edited by blinx

Awww gorgeous new additions!

I'm so puppy clucky when I see all the pictures, but then I think about the naughty six month old who's great at destroying things and think that I don't really want another puppy!

Well does it help if I tell you that Miss Rumour has decided that anything within her reach is fair game. She steals something, runs away and waits patiently for you to find her. Just as you are leaning down to pick up the item (generally a shoe), she will either

a) wait till your right near her face and let out an ear splitting bark

b) wait till you almost have the item and then grab it run out of the room to find a new hiding spot.

Occasionaly there is an option c.

c) she gets distracted by her pesky tail and you and your item a free to go.

The best time to play this game is in the last 10 minutes before I need to leave for work :laugh:

She also decided the other night just after 9pm to give her self a mud bath. Not only did she roll in the puddle she somehow actually managed to go swimming and splash around in it. So I figured it would be time to give her first bath (which I secretly hoped would dissuade future mud baths). As it turns out I have a pup who loves baths and thinks they are the worlds best invention. I have now found her on a number of occasions playing in an empty bath tub, talking to herself...

Ohh, squeee, lovely new puppy photos, I love them all.

D&R, I have the funniest mental picture of Rumour having a good old chirp to herself as she scampers round and round an empty bath :rofl:

Edited by SmoothieGirl