Share Your New Arrival Pics And Stories Here

Sooky

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akira got hers over and done with early, Halo took a bit longer but she surprised me and already had some adult teeth when I hadn't realised she'd started losing her baby teeth! Hers are almost all done now at 22 weeks - I think she has all the adult teeth, they just need to grow a little more.

Sheree 84 your pup is stunning. The colour combination is so striking.

Teething, I think Tess is 19 weeks now and has only just lost her first tooth yesterday. Her gums were swollen for ages, but it was just last night I noticed her being sooky and sulky and on her swim this morning she had floppy ears. I think she is a very slow teether!

Her sister already has her adult teeth :)

Guest Panzer Attack!

Arrgghhh!! SO CUTE! Thanks for posting pics! Her name is ace, I love it. Was it hard to find a Peke breeder? They're not a breed you see around a lot.

Scootie ate his first (piece of a) chicken frame today. He lurved it. He's 14 weeks this Friday and I've noticed he's not as psychotic anymore. He's still completely insane, but he hasn't had a full on tanty for about 5 days now, which is pretty amazing!

Hope everyone's puppies are doing well.

E xx

hahhaha a baby pap throwing tantrums!! i bet its frustratingly adorable!!!

Dallas is good her training is going well she watches and stands for me like a trooper hehehe she doesnt do tricks yet lol thought best to let her get a good grip on her showing first then add tricks and what not :laugh:

This thread is great!

Quinn is being a rotten teenager atm so its nice to look at all these "innocent" faces.

We might be adding another family member this year aswell, although it will be my mothers baby and I won't have to be doing the 5am toilet trips this time around.

Edwina was fantastic for her first night with us. We have set her up in the laundry (which has no door so we put in a baby gate). Gave her a blanket to lay on, newspaper in case of accidents and her water and puppy biscuits. We didn't hear a peep out of her all night. We passed her on the way down the corridor through the night and she was happy to see us but didn't make a sound after we disappeared from view.

She stayed dry all night and did a wee for us this morning when we took her outside.

She is an adorable, snorty little fluffball and it is so funny watching her play and chase her toys.

What a great little dog...we are absolutely smitten!! :laugh:

Guest Panzer Attack!
hahhaha a baby pap throwing tantrums!! i bet its frustratingly adorable!!!

Dallas is good her training is going well she watches and stands for me like a trooper hehehe she doesnt do tricks yet lol thought best to let her get a good grip on her showing first then add tricks and what not :)

LOL you can't help but laugh at him he sounds like a Furby! When he growls and barks at you, it's so hilarious! (Not that he really does it anymore). Are you going to the shows at Bulla at the end of the month? I'm gonna be tagging along with Lady of the Ghans and it would be aces to meet you!

This thread is great!

Quinn is being a rotten teenager atm so its nice to look at all these "innocent" faces.

We might be adding another family member this year aswell, although it will be my mothers baby and I won't have to be doing the 5am toilet trips this time around.

It gets worse?! I feel like Poots entered his rotten phase at 10 weeks! :) What kind of dog is your mum getting?

Edwina was fantastic for her first night with us. We have set her up in the laundry (which has no door so we put in a baby gate). Gave her a blanket to lay on, newspaper in case of accidents and her water and puppy biscuits. We didn't hear a peep out of her all night. We passed her on the way down the corridor through the night and she was happy to see us but didn't make a sound after we disappeared from view.

She stayed dry all night and did a wee for us this morning when we took her outside.

She is an adorable, snorty little fluffball and it is so funny watching her play and chase her toys.

What a great little dog...we are absolutely smitten!! :)

Nawww yay! :laugh: They have such lovely little faces. I've never met a mean Peke... but I've met two completely awful Peke x Shih Tzu, go figure.

This thread is great!

It gets worse?! I feel like Poots entered his rotten phase at 10 weeks! :( What kind of dog is your mum getting?

Mums likely getting a koolie. She's been keen to dabble in some sports and maybe herding, she wants something active, trainable, social and athletic. That will be atleast 5 or 6 months away though. We want to let Quinn mature a bit more.

i have to say i remember that crappy teenager stage, i wanted to throttle the little s*** thankfully raz is out of that stage now and he is perfect imo :(...now i gotta survive willow going through it too...

i have to say i remember that crappy teenager stage, i wanted to throttle the little s*** thankfully raz is out of that stage now and he is perfect imo :hug:...now i gotta survive willow going through it too...

remember Quinn at the seminar? not being able to handle watching another dog work? She's still like that, can't be trusted offleash around dogs tugging, doing agility, chasing a ball, working sheep etc, the little twit. Thankfully I've got some help from some decent trainers and hopefully that work+maturity will mean she'll come out the other side like a somewhat normal dog. Until then I'll just resist the urge to drop her over the fence.

Although I will say, upping her excercise the last week or so hasmade her much easier to live with.

Hi Everyone, great to see all these gorgeous puppies and one of my favourites Sid!! he is still as cute as every I see :rofl: .

Rebus is changing from that amazingly calm and placid dog that I brought home into a mischivous naughty boy, he has started pulling the washing of the line when I'm out so I come home to a garden covered in clothes that all need washed again, if I leave clothes on a chair or anywhere within reach he steals them and runs out to the garden and as for shoes don't even get me started on those its lucky he can't get into my wardrobe for the good ones :thumbsup: . Apart from these things which he'll hopefully grow out of he is a pleasure to own he trots along beside me when out for walks and doesnt try to pull, he loves being brushed and is a real sook. His training is coming on well although I really need to work on the leave it command!

I started a 10wk training class on Saturday and they gave us a little bag of 'Tucker Time' treats which was chopped up liver cake that the owner makes and sells but I am going to attempt to make my own - wish me luck!!

Couple of recent shots (rubbish quality they were off my phone!)

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg