Dante In The Toyota Korea Tv Commercial

sas

That's amazing! Well done to you and Dante. He's a handsome dog without the makeup. In the ad his ears are down, but in the promo pictures they have his ears up. :rofl:

Was the filming done here or there? Any plans for him to star in other things? :laugh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW doesn't he look amazing !! it is an amazing process isn't it !! and Loooooong !

Is that Leila in the at home piccie ?

A lot of scenes from 'A Country Practice' used to be filmed down our road, and some shots that lasted a second on tv, took all night to film.

fifi

Yep, that's my beautiful old girl Leila.

Someone on here used to have the Dane that was on Country Practice, I forget who though!

That's amazing! Well done to you and Dante. He's a handsome dog without the makeup. In the ad his ears are down, but in the promo pictures they have his ears up. :rofl:

Was the filming done here or there? Any plans for him to star in other things? :rofl:

Yep, filming done here in Sydney.

Apparantly Danes aren't very sort after for film work :laugh:

Sorry for doubting you!!! I thought you worked in a creative role and had the facilities to pull such an elaborate prank! :rofl:

Chopper wants to know the name of Dante's agent :rofl:

:laugh: Na I'm not that smart!

Doh, the link doesn't work for me?? I just get a page with a picture of the corolla on a hill.

Same :(

If you scroll down there should be a skip button its really faint so may have been overlooked

Doh, the link doesn't work for me?? I just get a page with a picture of the corolla on a hill.

Press skip, that's just an intro :(

Or you can go straight to the Youtube videos...