60 Mins Tonight

LouBon

Did anyone see 60 mins tonight? There was a man talking about how he was attacked by a croc- he was standing in the water fishing in a croc infested creek- and he grabbed his dog and threw him in the water to try to lure the croc away from himself!

When the reporter commented "but you love your dog?" the man laughed and said " not that much!!"

Geez!! Poor dog. Imagine your first thought being, don't take me, take my dog!

For the record, the dog wasn't eaten. The croc wasn't interested thank god.

Edited by LouBon

Not sure I would be thinking clearly either, with my legs being mauled by a croc I think I would be doing anything to get away too. Not that I don't feel for the dog but self preservation would be top priority in my mind as well.

Not sure I would be thinking clearly either, with my legs being mauled by a croc I think I would be doing anything to get away too. Not that I don't feel for the dog but self preservation would be top priority in my mind as well.

Exactly.

Until you've had a crocodile wrapped on to your legs its impossible to say what you would do.

Exactly.

Until you've had a crocodile wrapped on to your legs its impossible to say what you would do.

I agree also, i watched this last night and it would of been a shocking experience.

I havent been in the situation but I can honestly say I really believe I would never put my dogs in that situation. ever. I just couldnt do it.

and that stupid pr*ck. im sorry but I wish he had gotten eaten. hope the dog doesnt have to suffer going back to the f**khead.

Absolutely agree!
If he knew he was standing in the water of a Croc infested creek fishing and he had with his dog nearby, the guy is a complete tool.

S

Agreed too.

I thought at first he was going to say he threw the dog away to save it!!!

Absolutely agree!
If he knew he was standing in the water of a Croc infested creek fishing and he had with his dog nearby, the guy is a complete tool.

S

Agreed too.

I thought at first he was going to say he threw the dog away to save it!!!

i thought he was about to say that too, he looked like he was on drugs his eyes and mouth were all over the shop.

i also think this bloke is an idiot who fishes where there are croc's twice/three times the size of you.

that is like going swiming in a school of fish in the ocean and thinking you won't be taken by a shark.

poor pup.