Bitches Mounting Bitches In Heat..

Missymoo

Gah I may have missed her as missy was mounting her a few weeks ago to but not with as much enthusiaim...I checked but there was nothing to see..

she may well have not come in as yet ....my bitches play Lesbefriends for a few weeks before one actually comes in... dont panic......yet lol

The cows do the same as the bitches and the bulls race over for a look see lol..... but after having a nice big sniff they put the head down and eat again....

We have lets be friends too when girls are in season.

Looked funny the other day while the two older girls were mounting each other our 3 month old pups

tried the same thing or crawled under the girls belly so see what was happening. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laugh:

BB

Congo lines when everyone is on heat!! That being said there is the occasional congo line when no one is on heat :thumbsup:

The best was when I was visiting a breeder with my bitch, her bitches were on heat so about 7 of them were taking it in turns to ask my girl to hump them LMAO!!

Gah I may have missed her as missy was mounting her a few weeks ago to but not with as much enthusiaim...I checked but there was nothing to see..

she may well have not come in as yet ....my bitches play Lesbefriends for a few weeks before one actually comes in... dont panic......yet lol

The cows do the same as the bitches and the bulls race over for a look see lol..... but after having a nice big sniff they put the head down and eat again....

LOL yeah, my girls play Lesbefriends for about 2 or 3 months before!!! Not such an accurate indicator :o

• 4 weeks later...