Simon, Sid And Ralph Hit The Surf

rocco

Lola doeant like Simon, but I think she doesnt like anyone. :( Ralph is coming around to Simon. :eek:

Yeah Lola looks like a real little bitch, quite frankly :eek: She needs lessons from Pancake on how to love another dog to death :mad

:eek: I thought that black thing was a squeaky toy.

Gee Si looks morose, doesnt he :mad I'll have to bring Pancake up one day to suck his brain cells out with loving devotion. I had a whippy staying here over Easter and I'm sure he went home completely dumb due to the Pancake Touch of Doom

Hope Huga doesnt mind but a fav shot, Sid is such a family guy and already so attached to katie, its gorgeous.

5652262050_5639d41f83_z.jpg

Amazing photos, looks like they all had a ball. Just wondering how do you get that pastel/water colour look in your photos, is that the lenses you use or done in editing? If done in editing how do you do it, ie is it exposure related or something. I am new to SLR but both of you take absolutely amazing photos and have gorgeous dogs :o

The pastel look is done in editing. I agree with Snook - Lightroom is great for editing. I personally only use Photoshop these days but when starting/learning Lightroom is awesome. You can find free or even buy lightroom presets that give you these effects. Just do a search on the net. Good luck. :D