Litters Due In July

Missymoo

Exciting Alyosha!! We've dropped too - it just looks so wrong doesn't it!! Mia has gone from eating bucketloads to much smaller amounts in the last 24hours, has hardly eaten much today at all. No panting or anything else going on, just very sooky, whining and lots of position changing as she can't get comfortable! I guess we'll just keep waiting! I was wondering last night if you'd had any action!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Yarrowfell!! Those little legs sticking out!! Another two weeks!! :eek: She'll be one relieved mum when they arrive.

Ooooh Jetpoint!! We're getting so close! It's an absolutely agonising wait at the moment isn't it??? :laugh:

Edited by Alyosha

OMG 3 weeks would be killing me at this point. It is so exciting, can't wait for them to arrive now! I'm with you alyosha - at this point another 3 days is going to do my head in! She started digging around in her bean bag and i suddenly thought - nesting!! Two seconds later I realised she always does this to get a comfortable spot and she promptly settled in for a nice sleep. Has not eaten very much at all today though so we MUST be getting close.

zzz top she looks goregous!!! She certainly could have 8 hiding in there. Jerojath I cannot imagine that belly in another two weeks!!! She'll pop!!

The vet was feeling Sonya's belly this evening and I said, "well I distinctly told her five, so that's what she's having." I got some big raised eyebrows... :laugh: So I caved in and said "Well, we were hoping for five and we're preparing for ten." And he said "Yes. I think that would be best..." :eek:

Temp down this evening - 36.5. Some nesting going on today, and quite uncomfortable again this afternoon. :thumbsup:

:crossfingers::swing: I am hoping for the best!!

zzz top she looks goregous!!! She certainly could have 8 hiding in there. Jerojath I cannot imagine that belly in another two weeks!!! She'll pop!!

The vet was feeling Sonya's belly this evening and I said, "well I distinctly told her five, so that's what she's having." I got some big raised eyebrows... :laugh: So I caved in and said "Well, we were hoping for five and we're preparing for ten." And he said "Yes. I think that would be best..." :eek:

Temp down this evening - 36.5. Some nesting going on today, and quite uncomfortable again this afternoon. :thumbsup:

any puppies yet alyosha?? sounds like you might be in for a rough night or should i say sleepless

Alyosha i've got my fingers crossed for you! My mia is having a lovely big sleep at the end of the couch at the moment - looks WAY too comfortable for anything to be happening tonight that is for sure.

she is conserving all her energies jet for the big day, are you expecting a mixed coloured litter???