Best Of Youtube Dog Clips

OMG THOSE WERE HILARIOUS!!!!

I have a funny youtube clip but its actually about cats?? I won't post it, its just called something like 'funniest cats ever' or something, and its hilarious!

Those dancing dogs are incredible. The training that must go into it, blows me away. :eek:

The second clip was so well done, very funny! :laugh:

And I love the expression on the dog of the last one. :D

Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

If you ever need a good laugh, go searching for bull terrier videos on youtube - they are such clowns!! I love this guy, who is excited about getting home nd wanting to get in the door. Note it is not sped up... :D

And who knew a couch could be this much fun!!:

I need a laugh and just saw a clip of the trailer for Red Dog, which was cute. What are the best youtube dog clips?

I'll start...my favorite ever (most of you have probably seen it) is Carolyn Scott and Rookie's dance routine:

That was awesome. Almost made me cry to see them work so well together. Something to envy, :thumbsup:

I think there's a few funny ones of a GR eating with 'human' hands. It's one very well trained dog :) and along the lines of the 'talking' dog, I love the ones of the black cat 'talking' & Simons Cat are always great!

While the quality isn't great this is one of my all time favorites, some of the dogs here are distant relatives of my Aussie girl but the best one has to be the Greyhound towards the end.

Can hardly believe we haven't had the dog that thinks it's own back leg is trying to steal the bone it's eating... :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJgMueh-zLM

Oh I love this one, cracks me up . It's good to have a laugh sometimes, especially when there are so many depressing stories sometimes of dogs mistreated, aggressive dogs, aggressive dog owners etc

Sorry, just two more (I promise!! :D)

This is Gabe, love the skateboard and rocking horse tricks!! Such a gorgeous athletic boy.

And this. Not many words for this one. Beautiful, but so sad. Have tissues on hand. A lady diagnosed with terminal cancer, with her most lovely Chinese Crested, doing their last run together at a trial. Amazing skill, and a beautiful bond between them. :cry: