Million Paws Walk 2011

tlc

Hi Guys, we went to the Million Paws Walk here in our town (Warrnambool) it was a great morning, the weather held out and the dogs had a great time. some pics of us and a few other DOLers as well.

Shannon with Mawson who led the walk

P1150854.jpg

P1150917.jpg

Tanya and Bruno, Bruno got a prize for being heaviest dog, (What was the prize Tanya?) Bruno has won a prize 3 years in a row!

P1150978.jpg

P1150981.jpg

Me and My lot

P1150930.jpg

My Oh and our girls

P1160072.jpg

P1160026.jpg

There was a really great selection of different dogs and they were all very well behaved, it was also nice to see lots of people picking up after thier doggies! :thumbsup:

P1160076.jpg

P1160017.jpg

P1150992.jpg

P1150955.jpg

P1150932.jpg

P1150908.jpg

P1150897.jpg

Great pics! :thumbsup: I went to the local MPW today too wasn't game enough to take my new camera though! Ours had lots of lovely well behaved dogs too it was a really nice day out. My two had enormous fun in the lure coursing :D

Ours is not huge so afterwards they have a few prizes and a couple of raffles which is good, I wish we had a few more activities like the bigger ones do. I have been to the Melbourne one twice and I loved every minute of it. The lure coursing sounds great. Every year I want to take my SLR but I don't as it's heavy and I need all hands on for the dogs so today I only used my old Pana FZ50 but it still does an ok job for outings like this!

There's a few familiar faces in there :D Tammy with the Rottie and the lady with the GSPs who used to go to Warrnambool as well (I can't remember her name :o ) I still see them occasionally down at Killarney.

Glad the weather held up for you! :thumbsup:

Great shots, how cute is big Z and little z! :laugh:

Little Z just followed big Z around all day - if she stopped to sniff something and Zero charged ahead - she'd get a worried look like "where is he?" :laugh: He did almost sit on her a few times though :laugh:

Fantastic shots Ams, looks like they were all having a lovely time. Looks like you had a bit more sun than us too! :thumbsup:

It was an absolutely gorgeous day up here. We went to the Nundah venue rather than the big one at Murarrie. Mainly because I wasn't sure how all the rescue dogs would go in a huge crowd. They were very well behaved which was wonderful. My only complaint was there was no coffee stand at the Nundah venue :eek: and I just don't cope with mornings without coffee. :o