Looking For Some Walking Coat Hangers

SwaY

Is there some rule about not wearing branding in the ring - meaning one (I) would have to change for showing? and then of course change back to fulfil contractual obligation>? :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me wearing the jacket in Canberra, it kept me toasty warm and is so easy to move in. I had so many comments on it, and was even asked if I was the lovely very helpful lady this person had been dealing with.

Also thank you Sway for your donation to our show, the hamper was won by a collie rough exhibitor and everyone was so impressed with the contents and was much sort after.

It was me wearing the jacket in Canberra, it kept me toasty warm and is so easy to move in. I had so many comments on it, and was even asked if I was the lovely very helpful lady this person had been dealing with.

:thumbsup:

I think we will play Where is Wally the "Whelping Supplies" jacket in a few weeks time. :laugh:

Also thank you Sway for your donation to our show, the hamper was won by a collie rough exhibitor and everyone was so impressed with the contents and was much sort after.

I'm glad it was a much sort after raffle, it means people will buy more tickets and clubs make more money.

The Bulla Amenities Hamper raffle a few weeks ago made over $1000 :thumbsup:

Ooh goody. Eridor is usually exhibiting in the lower rings, so you definately need someone wearing one in the toy rings ;) .

I saw an exhibitor wearing one at a show in Canberra today, so I am guessing you dont need any more Canberran Walking Coathangers LOL

I wonder who it was, there us a few in various places.

I have had some interesting "application" emails.

I was in Canberra Saturday!

:laugh: I had mine on too Eridor just not while we were chatting!

I saw an exhibitor wearing one at a show in Canberra today, so I am guessing you dont need any more Canberran Walking Coathangers LOL

I was in Canberra Saturday!

:laugh: I had mine on too Eridor just not while we were chatting!

The question is - why were you not wearing it ? :laugh: