Looking For Some Walking Coat Hangers

SwaY

I saw an exhibitor wearing one at a show in Canberra today, so I am guessing you dont need any more Canberran Walking Coathangers LOL

I was in Canberra Saturday!

:laugh: I had mine on too Eridor just not while we were chatting!

The question is - why were you not wearing it ? :laugh:

I was waiting to go back in for general specials at the time but I'd had it on all day up to that point :D

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of interest (just being a sticky beak really), how many jackets do you have to be hung on us human coat hangers? :D

8, one from TAS/VIC/SA/WA/QLD/NSW/ACT & a Polo to NT (maybe a jacket still deciding).

They will all be put into "State" groups and then a "Walking Coat Hanger" will be drawn from each group, that way it is all spread out and fair. :D

I had my jacket on all day Saturday and Sunday except for a brief minute when I thought I might have to go in the ring. Then it was around the chair so still visible.

They are extremely warm and easy to wear. Wash well in the washing machine also.

As a matter of interest (just being a sticky beak really), how many jackets do you have to be hung on us human coat hangers? :D

8, one from TAS/VIC/SA/WA/QLD/NSW/ACT & a Polo to NT (maybe a jacket still deciding).

They will all be put into "State" groups and then a "Walking Coat Hanger" will be drawn from each group, that way it is all spread out and fair. :D

Wow that is extremely generous of you SwaY. Will sure get your products out there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm still waiting for the UK franchise! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: oooh, you could wear one of these jackets to Crufts Becks !! imagine the wonderful exposure that would be !

fifi

Perfect, just the thing Beck needs to smuggle me out a puppy. :laugh:

It's cold enough at the moment here for a jacket! :thumbsup:

It's cold enough at the moment here for a jacket! :thumbsup:

That's what I said! lol