Looking For Some Walking Coat Hangers

SwaY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did walking coathanger duties in ACT over the weekend (or Sat at any rate :rolleyes: ) - I got asked several times if WS was my business. Do you want a business partner Sway :rofl: BUT I got to say that I was just doing my 'Walking Coat Hanger Duties' which got a giggle :). Lots of people said they tried to get one & were jealous - will have to watch where I put it me thinks . . .

Unfortunately had to leave Sat avo to get a sick dog home who had surgery yesterday morning as soon as I got back home to remove a head from a toy out of his intestines. LONG drive home stopping everytime he was sick in the car (couldn't leave the poor boy in the trailer) - thank dog for all that extra clean bedding I always throw in at the last minute. He's made a great recovery - but how scarey, this is our first blockage dog and he dropped condition so fast - he lost 5 kg in under 24 hrs. His heart rate was 158 at the vets and he was so quiet and just stiff - poor baby.

As a matter of interest (just being a sticky beak really), how many jackets do you have to be hung on us human coat hangers? :D

8, one from TAS/VIC/SA/WA/QLD/NSW/ACT & a Polo to NT (maybe a jacket still deciding).

They will all be put into "State" groups and then a "Walking Coat Hanger" will be drawn from each group, that way it is all spread out and fair. :D

Eridor's from NSW.. you need to give a jacket to meeeeeee!!! :cry:

I did walking coathanger duties in ACT over the weekend (or Sat at any rate :rolleyes: ) - I got asked several times if WS was my business. Do you want a business partner Sway :rofl: BUT I got to say that I was just doing my 'Walking Coat Hanger Duties' which got a giggle :). Lots of people said they tried to get one & were jealous - will have to watch where I put it me thinks . . .

Maybe Ii need to revise the jackets - "I'm a walking Coat Hanger" for Whelping Supplies :rofl:

Unfortunately had to leave Sat avo to get a sick dog home who had surgery yesterday morning as soon as I got back home to remove a head from a toy out of his intestines. LONG drive home stopping everytime he was sick in the car (couldn't leave the poor boy in the trailer) - thank dog for all that extra clean bedding I always throw in at the last minute. He's made a great recovery - but how scarey, this is our first blockage dog and he dropped condition so fast - he lost 5 kg in under 24 hrs. His heart rate was 158 at the vets and he was so quiet and just stiff - poor baby.

HOLY CRAP! Glad he is ok now.

I was buying breakfast at Bulla on Sunday when this guy said "Oh you are whelping supplies,I was talking to you during the week."

I informed him I was just advertising . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AS SwaY said at least people are reading it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

As a matter of interest (just being a sticky beak really), how many jackets do you have to be hung on us human coat hangers? :D

8, one from TAS/VIC/SA/WA/QLD/NSW/ACT & a Polo to NT (maybe a jacket still deciding).

They will all be put into "State" groups and then a "Walking Coat Hanger" will be drawn from each group, that way it is all spread out and fair. :D

Eridor's from NSW.. you need to give a jacket to meeeeeee!!! :cry:

I didnt get mine as part of the bulk give away though, I got mine because I have a blue girl called Sway and so does Sway :D

I didnt get mine as part of the bulk give away though, I got mine because I have a blue girl called Sway and so does Sway :D

Note to others, name your dog Sway or get a blue dog :laugh:

Some more are being dropped off to the embroidery place today.

Can't wait to get mine. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any chance we could have some business cards or something similiar to carry in a pocket to hand out

to people just incase they can't remember the website?

BB

I will bring some to the show for you, thanks!