Steve Austin

Posted in News forum but thought this may be of interest here as well.

I dont know if this has been mentioned anywhere else in the forums but thought I would let you know that A story on Steve Austin will be screened on 60 Mins this Sunday (12th June, Channel 9 7.30pm.

I thought it was a great segment, a great promo for rescue dogs and for the benefits of training your dogs in general and a good way to show the GP what our dogs are capable of.

Loved the ESS at the start!!

Agree, Huski. I thought it was well rounded for the time given and some fundamentally important messages expressed as well as showing people what dogs are capable of with some time and commitment.

I watched it on 60 mins. You have to love Steve's passion & what a great idea, to quote him,"even if he saves 1 dog from death row, it is still 1 dog that is not going to be put down".

And the dog ends up with a career doing something that has been built on from it's natural instinct & drive & thrives on it !! Well done Steve, keep up your marvelous work. :thumbsup:

I really liked when they said now the black ?Lab X? is going to get the training he should have received as a young dog.

Also thought it was excellent when Steve said no, your dog is not living happily on a farm, don't kid yourself. It's the sort of thing that needs to be said A LOT more in mainstream media. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...