Dogs On Show - Sydney Tomorrow

dancinbcs

For those in Sydney, Dogs NSW has their Dogs On Show day tomorrow Saturday 11th June at Luddenham Rd, Erskine Park.

If you want to look at different breeds and talk to breeders about them, this is the place to go.

"Dogs NSW are opening their gates to the general public on Saturday, June 11 between 9.00am to 5.00pm and inviting you to attend, ‘Dogs on Show’, not just a Championship Dog Show but a public Open Day, which will feature special events, activities and demonstrations. These events feature the many sports and the fun you can enjoy with your canine companion, highlighting the advantages of owning a purebred dog as well as the many responsibilities that comes with owning a dog."

If anyone knows, is it just for humans or can we bring our Dogs?

Thanks.

I would not be bringing my dog - there will be a lot of dogs there already being shown or on breed stands - bit hard to look at other dogs while trying to wrangle your own.

GLad to hear it is worth going to. I planned on going but have caught a cold instead.. :( If I can I'll make the effort as I am looking for a new dog and am sooooooo confused.

Hope the weather holds off for the day too. :D

Am sure there will be quite a few stalls there. There are the normal show stalls where you can get brushes, leads, beds, crates, shampoos etc and would think there will be other stalls there with different dog products available.

Zero and I will be there on a couple of different stands. We are spending some of the day with the Hills District Kennel and Training club stand and some of it with the Delta Therapy Dogs stand. If we're not there, you can pretty much guarantee we'll be at the sibe club stand :) If anyone's around, come and say hi!

I'm feeling a bit inadequate, I won't be on any stand :(

I'm just showing, but I'm going to make my gazebo the unofficial stand of the friendliest ACD's you will ever meet! My breeder and I will have 3 there. Come over for a cuddle :D :laugh:

I went out today with my OH (dogs left at home) and it was a really great day. We missed the rain - I'm not sure it held off all day. It was fantastic. I would have to say the homemade treats were great (my dogs were happy) and we bought a couple of bandanas which looked great on the dogs.

My favourite dog was the beautiful Bull Mastiff - I guess when you own JRT's it is nice to dream.

The agility course was great to watch and in particular the dog who had to do a poo in the middle of the course. When you gotta go you gotta go

But it was a really great informative day and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Thankyou to all who participated and organised. Well Done

Edited by Guest

Another brilliantly successful day for Dogs NSW!!! The breed stalls were very well patronised. Lots and Lots of general public having a great time. Congratulations to our hard working Border Collie Club members for working hard on our stall and helping us to win Most Unusual Stall. I think that may have been the guy in the Border Collie costume that was a huge hit with the kids.

Great day, I'd love to see two a year!

I was there today with husband and kids(as spectators). It was great!!!:) even though it rained a bit on and off!

edited to add. I would also like to see two per year.

Edited by Fleuri