Anyone Know A Friendly, Good Breeder Of Golden Retrievers?

Aztec Gold

I've emailed all the Tasmanian based golden retriever breeders and only one has replied :(

This is so frustrating! My emails are very friendly and I have no idea.. I'm so tempted to try breeders interstate. I just don't get it, I emailed several Labrador breeders down here too, and each and every one has replied with heaps of information!! But we want a golden :(

Can anyone suggest a good friendly breeder anywhere else in Australia? So we have a back up incase we don't hear back from the other breeder.

Thank you heaps :)

Edited by retrieving-gold

Come into the golden thread, we'll help you out. :D

My Aria is 3 1/2 months old and she is from a lovely lady named Heather Morrison from Kaparla in Tasmania. I don't think she has any puppies at the moment but is lovely to talk to so just give her a call.

We have just had our national Golden Retriever dog show in Brisbane and a lot of the breeders were here for it. It only finished last Friday and because of the ash cloud and the coast road being closed it took a lot of people a long time to get home. Maybe that's why you haven't had a reply yet.

There is no problem getting a dog from interstate if you go to a good breeder. Archer came from Sydney and like I said Aria came from Tassie.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. :D

no problems about flying puppies anywhere these days :)

Breeders I would suggest are

Nistar Goldens - I got my Tilly-Rose from there and her Dad has just sired another litter

or Harvickgold has pups - I do my dog training there :)

best of luck, golden retrievers are the best!

Thanks everyone sooooo much, I really do appreciate it!

I just figured out that it may infact be my fault, as I have been sending the emails from my phone, and I just tested it to my partners email address and the bloomin thing didn't send, so I sent another from the computer, and it worked!! So I have sent another one to the breeder who did respond and then if I still don't hear back I will be looking interstate!

Thank you so much, everyone here is so friendly and lovely :)

Leema, I thought about this too, but prefer to e-mail as I tend to forget things very easily, whereas emailing has everything written down and is easily kept. However I don't mind phoning if I need to, we'll see how this email goes first :)