Group 1 1-157

Group 2 158-240

Group 3 241-354

Group 4 355-457

Group 5 458-584

Group 6 585-695

Group 7 696-793

Change of Judge - Canine Amenities

Due to illness Miss J McDonald is unable to judge at this show.

Mrs Judy Horton will now judge group four.

Edited by SwaY

yes and the VCA forgot to put in the Schedule that

No Challenges will be awarded to Collies Rough or Smooth( breed Club Specialty same day)!

The poor show secretary has tried several times to have an addenum put in VicDog to no avail and she has been inundated with calls about this and has had to return entries.

Glad I stayed home in my nice warm bed today, I hear it was cold! :laugh:

Results Via Daneranger

Group 7

BIG - Toy Poodle

RUBIG - Dane

Baby - Skipp

Minor - Keeshond

Puppy -

Jnr - Bulldog

Inter - BIG

Aust Bred - Bulldog

Open -

Edited by SwaY

Well thanks for nothing to the "charming" person who thought they would help themselves to the 3 clips that were holding my toileting pen together - luckily I noticed before my Pug made an escape. If you wanted the clips so bad I would have given them to you. :mad

Oh and by the way, they were not the good quality clips that they must have looked like - careful what you use them for or Karma will bite you on the arse - they will break..

Apart from that, it was a good day, too bloody cold but glad that we were indoors.

Well thanks for nothing to the "charming" person who thought they would help themselves to the 3 clips that were holding my toileting pen together - luckily I noticed before my Pug made an escape. If you wanted the clips so bad I would have given them to you. :mad

Oh and by the way, they were not the good quality clips that they must have looked like - careful what you use them for or Karma will bite you on the arse - they will break..

Apart from that, it was a good day, too bloody cold but glad that we were indoors.

Is nothing sacred anymore? Some people will take anything so long they don't have to pay for it.