Rally-o

I have a seminar to do in Vic in September. I've done a two day seminar in Shepparton back a year or so ago and other than the early seminar in Geelong over two years ago...I can't seem to break through in Victoria. I've been to other states, multiple times and it's discouraging to not be able to help out clubs in the state I live in!

I'm off to NSW to give the obedience judges their seminar in October.

For those looking at starting, email me for draft rules and printable signs (the file is huge so it's actually easier to send a CD in the mail) If you are starting at the basement, it might be worth considering the two day seminar, which covers all rules, signs and courses as well as judging sheet template etc.

email any enquiries to [email protected]

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a seminar to do in Vic in September. I've done a two day seminar in Shepparton back a year or so ago and other than the early seminar in Geelong over two years ago...I can't seem to break through in Victoria. I've been to other states, multiple times and it's discouraging to not be able to help out clubs in the state I live in!

For those looking at starting, email me for draft rules and printable signs (the file is huge so it's actually easier to send a CD in the mail) If you are starting at the basement, it might be worth considering the two day seminar, which covers all rules, signs and courses as well as judging sheet template etc.

Hi Angelsun just sent you a PM in ref to Rally-O :)

Is this something that non-judges can go to? I've heard you can become a judge after you put a title on your dog. Z will get the RN without a problem and I'd like to help get it off the ground if i can.

Can you advise date and venue for Victorian seminar?

I would be interested in attending.

Thanks

Julie

Thanks

Julie

count me in & maybe another :D I will let my instructer know she also would be interested

Thanks

Julie

count me in & maybe another :D I will let my instructer know she also would be interested

I'd be interested too and maybe a friend as well.

The seminar in Vic is to be on september 25th but I will say, that it's geared to those that have the basics of the sport down. I was asked to go and help clarify a few things, in regards to stations and ring proceedures, so for the beginner, it probably isn't the best way to go.

I had a great chat with Murve tonight and perhaps we will be able to organize the beginner two day seminar in Vic if we can get the response (need at least ten to make this work properly) I"ll be sending Murve the outline via email and we'll see how that goes.

Thanks Tassie...you guys are so awesome about this Rally stuff...can't wait to get over there in January for the trials.

Shell, I'm not sure that non judges will be eligible for the seminar in October....I will be looking for volunteers though, so stay in touch, cause perhaps I can get you involved on a slightly different level if you would be willing to be one of my guinea pigs (for the run throughs) trust me, you will still learn lots even though you will not be at the lecture part. :D

The CD is in the mail as of yesterday to you. Should come today or tomorrow. All files are PDF and print to A4 (check your settings before printing)

Hi Angelsun,:D a big thank you from us at Westernport club, Janine has the paperwork you sent me, the cd should be here tomorrow, looking forward to reading all the info or should I say brain freeze overload :rofl:

We have spoken to a few other people the other day at the State Trials about Rally-O, they are keen about learning & competing :thumbsup:

The Club web site is being re-vamped & we are looking at including Rally-O

The CD is in the mail as of yesterday to you. Should come today or tomorrow. All files are PDF and print to A4 (check your settings before printing)

A very big thank you :thumbsup: Angelsun, the cd arrived just now so will check it all out & pass onto Janine :thanks: :thanks:

Shell, I'm not sure that non judges will be eligible for the seminar in October....I will be looking for volunteers though, so stay in touch, cause perhaps I can get you involved on a slightly different level if you would be willing to be one of my guinea pigs (for the run throughs) trust me, you will still learn lots even though you will not be at the lecture part. :D

Glad to be a guinea pig :) Z and i have a mock trial on this weekend. I hope he's not a nightmare!!

Glad to be a guinea pig :) Z and i have a mock trial on this weekend. I hope he's not a nightmare!!

He's gonna kick some spitzy butt! :thumbsup:

Very proud of Mr Z - he wouldn't have passed but he did well under the conditions. There were kids sitting right next to the ring with their puppy (Z LOVES kids and puppies - they're like obedience kryptonite for him) and then there were dogs tethered right next to the ring that went off their nut when he went past (3 stations worth!) but he bounced back both times and gave me some really nice work so I'm happy. At least now I know what to work on with him. He performed all of the stations (lots of dogs didn't today for some reason) and the ones that were in the middle of the ring were lovely :)

There are some photos so I'll get terranik to post them in here when they're done.