World Dog Show

becks

so what won, I cant make heads nor tails of anything??!!

There website & live stream was the worst ever,

Last years was amazing,everyone keeped up to date ,Thank God for FB friends who post pictures & results

yeah it was really bad, and no where can I find any sort of results that come up, so frustraiting, I do know in the line up there was a Pug, WireFox, PWD, Deerhoud, PBGV..as I found a small stream on Utube..

yeah it was really bad, and no where can I find any sort of results that come up, so frustraiting, I do know in the line up there was a Pug, WireFox, PWD, Deerhoud, PBGV..as I found a small stream on Utube..

Hi,

Go to www.cedia.fr..........at the top of the page is 3 flags, click of the English/Union Jack flag to translate to English.........there is a blue heading INFORMATION....under this is a menu click on Live Results.....when this page comes up click on Mondiale this is the WDS results, then at the side of the next page is a list of Groups, click on the Group then a menu comes up listing the breeds...click on this for the results.......bear in mind the Group numbers are not the same as ours.....the reults are also there for the French Championship Show held at the same time

pleased to say the giant schnauzer owned by my friend who I travelled with to the show was graded excellent both days and placed 3rd in open bitch at the french championship.

I am still trying to catch up on sleep!