World Dog Show

becks

Was meant to be going, but through a chain of events am now not :cry: I know quite a lot of people from all around the world (including here) that are going to be there - I have a French breed after all so it is quite a big deal for us this year. To say I am a little down and envious at the moment is an understatement! :( I am very much looking forward to hearing reports and seeing photos/video though.

One of my dogs (for sure, maybe more) is going as a competator, along with a few of his offspring. We have a decent entry for my breed this year. I'll be crossing fingers and toes for good results!

Another who'll be watching from cyberspace :( next time hopefully.

fifi

Salzburg!!! Want to come on a Sound of Music tour with me Feefs??

W

:laugh: hehe...oh yeah :D take me to the schloss & cathedrals & hills pleeeeze :D

fifi

fifi

W

:laugh: hehe...oh yeah :D take me to the schloss & cathedrals & hills pleeeeze :D

fifi

Apparently you get to sing everywhere they did. :)

fifi

W

fifi

Apparently you get to sing everywhere they did. :)

:rofl: Me sing ?!! :rofl::rofl: !!!! I could hum out of tune though :-) but I'd look fetching in Lederhosen ;)

I can't seem to get onto the live streaming for it. Was hoping to watch some of it online. I get to the live streaming page and it keeps trying to connect, but doesn't.

Are others managing to view it successfully? Any idea where I might be going wrong?

fifi

W

I will be in on that! :D

Or then there is Finland...or Italy.....;)

I can't seem to get onto the live streaming for it. Was hoping to watch some of it online. I get to the live streaming page and it keeps trying to connect, but doesn't.

Are others managing to view it successfully? Any idea where I might be going wrong?

Haven't looked at the live streaming, but if anyone wants to see some lovely Pyreneans (Patou), check out the second video on the vid page. Breeder they visit is Benoit Cockenpot of Elevage du Pic de Viscos in the Pyrenees. He is a goat farmer, author, and one of the top Pyr breeders in France (the world). His bitch Biesca is actually this years WW for Pyrs too. :thumbsup:

Edited by espinay2

fifi

W

I will be in on that! :D

Or then there is Finland...or Italy.....;)

Some friends and I are travelling over for the one in Finland.

Should be great fun :D

I am soo tired after coming home from WDS, saw some great dogs and people, missed a lot more as the breeds were on at the same time. The French champ show was held in the morning and WDS sarting after 12.30pm so that made some very early starts.