Bokeh Shots!

dogfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some AMAZING photos there everyone. I'm new to photography and have only just got my first real camera and this is one of my very first photo's. I am yet to learn how to use photoshop as well, so no shopping has gone on here.

I think this photo fits the bill. It's of my cat HORATIO !

camerafun033.jpg

There are some AMAZING photos there everyone. I'm new to photography and have only just got my first real camera and this is one of my very first photo's. I am yet to learn how to use photoshop as well, so no shopping has gone on here.

I think this photo fits the bill. It's of my cat HORATIO !

camerafun033.jpg

congrats on getting a "real" camera :laugh: Dont worry about photoshop, I dont use it at all. Just concentrate on learning to use your camera controls and understanding photography. You need to be able to take a good photo in the first place, no amount of photoshopping will make a bad photo good. Have fun.

Horatio is gorgeous, he looks very content, I bet he was purring, cute name too.

Dont worry about photoshop, I dont use it at all. Just concentrate on learning to use your camera controls and understanding photography. You need to be able to take a good photo in the first place, no amount of photoshopping will make a bad photo good.

YES!!!!

Ok here are three of my recent ones ...

post-1359-0-28602900-1310076940_thumb.jpg

post-1359-0-11439800-1310076978_thumb.jpg

post-1359-0-26007700-1310076990_thumb.jpg

ooh I especially love the pomegranate! The colour is so rich; and I like how its repeated in the background - and you even got a bee for added interest!

Edited by raineth

I've never been lucky with birds... :(

Either have I. This little bastard took me over a week to photograph. He was such a little mongrel who would look at the lense then fly off :rofl:

Thanks Raineth. It was good fun especially because one of the hardcore bird watchers looked and sounded like Kevin Spacey. Sitting down at dinner one night I said - you look and sound like Kevin Spacey...what's your name? he said

Kevin Spacey :rofl::rofl::rofl:

post-1515-0-45555100-1310365469_thumb.jpg

Either have I. This little bastard took me over a week to photograph. He was such a little mongrel who would look at the lense then fly off :rofl:

I suppose I could set something up in the backyard, but all I get here are flying rats... icon_smile_mad.gif

Might have to wait till spring